Home

Name the kitten !

Alegis

Happens I acquired a new kitten this morning. However, I can't come up with a decent name (or rather, assume I can get a great one here) for cuteness incarnate.

mrcute.jpg

As with all cats I've had it loves to climb to my shoulder (I just woke up-fuzzy hair ftw)and shout. Doesn't mix rather too well (yet) with the current cat, Pollux

quarrel.jpg

Resembles a kitten I used to have several years ago which was called Groosephy (it's how the mice in Disney's Cinderella pronounce "lucifer" the cat).

Another latin/greek mythology name like Pollux (Castor & Pollux - Castor is long since gone) would be suitable. Or something japanese whatever. Isn't restricted to those two categories.

FABULOUS prizes to win !

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm asking a few communities now. Would be cool to see names related to the active topics like say, Star Wars here :p Or game/tech related.

Seph is nice. Recently started playing FFVII (got interested after advent c'len); yet another 'category' in which I can dwell in.

"Climber" maybe? You know, "climbs on the shoulder of giants." Lucifer Sam if you happen to be an early Pink Floyd fan. Cait Sith(apparently pronounced caught shee) maybe, since that'd combine your love of Star Wars and FFVII?

Personally, I'd vote for Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds.

Archived