Home

Game Meet Everynight.

Guest James

I had an idea.

Every night I/someone could make a game at a certain time and a few of us could play every night or every few nights.

It would have to be the same ip # as every other night.

I have DSL so I could make a decent host.

If no one responds or likes the idea I will just trash it probably.

I like the idea! Although we'd have to wait till the game comes out fully, cause as of right now, we can have a total of 4 people in a game...wow ;)

BTW Welcome to the boards James! :)

Thanks for the welcoming. And yeah it would be better for the full release but why not start now anyway?

All you would have to do is convert the time zones really. And if some ppl in Asia can't play against North American ppl because of the time difference then there can be an Asian Host aswell or something.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

It's just that everyone is in different timezones! Still, it could definatly be fun :D

So? Most people are on at 12-1 pm PST...or thats what I've noticed. If you can't make it, sorry. Its not like you have to be there...its for fun :)

Sounds like you don't want me there :( I guess I could afford to stay up a bit later, as long as the game was fun ;)

Huh? I said 12-1 PST, thats like 3-4 pm your time. You are usually on at that time, and so are a lot of the people

OH! I thought you were talking PM! :rolleyes:

Now I'm lost...you thought I meant "pm" ? ummm...I did mean 12-1 PM PST....

Guest god3345

setting up a time for everyone to play is a great idea, this time of day is best for me.

and ill play wit you guys if you want a 4th:)

Archived