Home

[IGF] Imperial Ground Forces

JT121

Imperal Ground Forces

IGF is one of the oldest clans out there. It has been supporting Star Wars games for 7 years now. We are a global clan that has people from America, Germany, Candada, England, and everywhere in between. We are hosted by a clan hosting website called DJO and we are one of the first clans on there. We have 100 members who are all very active. Currently, we suppor the games SWBF2 for PC and Jedi Academy for PC. We are a very strong clan, and although we dont require tryouts, we have some of the best players in the game that i have seen. Also, we offer optional training for those who want it.

What IGF has to offer:

-weeklong events that run every week(so there is always an event)

-Bi-weekly or Monthly Wars with other clubs(RGF and RIS, we recently won)

-Friendly and helpful members

-optional training in anything you want

-Active members

-Military structure

-Organized

-Easy to use website and forums(we call them comlinks)

-2 SWBF2 servers, 1 JA server

Why you should join IGF:

6 monthes ago, I was a clan jumper. I was searching for the clan that was the easiest to understand strucuraly and easiest to use in the forums. After about 2 months, i found that clan. That clan was IGF. IGF has by far the easiest to use structure page, and i have been to a bunch of clans: TAW, Axis, FA, MUI, DW, BURN. What makes it easy to understand is the military structure, we actually use real military ranks and structure. Also, our forums are by far the easiest to use also. This is because they are listed easily, but also because every reply that you get to a post, is emailed to u. This makes it so much easier because then you dont have to check all your posts for replies.

Info:

IGF website: http://www.darkjedi.org/club/IGF/

IGF Structure Page: Structure Page

IGF Forums(Comlinks): Comlinks

SWBF2 Servers:

[iGF]Public

IP= 66.148.81.121

port=3658

My email: jtoups121@gmail.com

XFire: jtoups

In-Game Name: [iGF]JT121

Join the Empire Today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hey ill def join ur clan iv alredy emailed u most of my details such as tht i play mainly swbf2 and i specialize as heavy troopers and anything but a pilot. I am not the best sniper but i can deal some damage on the battlefront when im needed. I can be useful as a bothan spy and any trooper w/ a jetpack. Also im a great ally to have in jedi battles if we would ever have one.

Im known as Mr.Bumble on the battlefront*

• 2 months later...

------BEGIN TRANSMISSION------

Hello. My name is Aeja. I am a Corporal for the Imperial Ground Forces. We are currently looking for new members to become Imperial Citizens and wear the white armor of a soldier of the Imperial Army. In the past, armies have been known to fold up and quit because the mend didn't know what they were fighting for, or why, and therefore lacked the will to fight. But IGF does not have that weaknesss. Each one of us was a volunteer to begin with, each for some reason or other--some good, some bad. But now, we fight becasue we're the Imperial Ground Forces with espirt de corps. We're Imperial Soldiers, the best unprintable outfit in the whole expurgated galaxy; we climb into our transports because the Empire tells us it's time to do so, and we fight when we get down there because that is what Imperal Soldiers do.

There are several reasons why you may want to join us. Some include:

Over 150 members

Military Structure for Organizational Purposes

Full set of ranks and awards that can be earned

Officer positions for people interested in leadership positions

Officer Training Program for preparation for those positions

Weekly Events for both SWBF2 and JA

Multi-Clan Events

Long History: established in 1999

Part of the larger "DJO" gaming network: host to 40 other gaming clubs

Regular (optional) meetings, Gaming Servers, TeamSpeak Servers

Training Division, and regular Training Sessions

Private Training Sessions available on request

Comlinks/Forums for on-site communication

Now, it is your turn to take the responsibility of an Imperial Warrior and be called to arms against the rebel uprising. If you would like to join the elite Imperial Soldiers, please contact me at:

rtoups123@gmail.com

or with my Xfire screename:

Aeja.

The IGF website is http://www.darkjedi.org/clubs/IGF. Make sure IGF is capatilized. Thank you for your time.

Corporal Aeja

Imperial Ground Forces

Thunder Regiment, 842nd Crimson Corps, Beta Platoon

------END TRANSMISSION------

Hmm, whats DJO, could I have a link?

DJO, short for Dark Jedi Organization, is a website that hosts dozens of clans for various games, many of them Star Wars related. It is highly organized, with each member having the ability to view weekly status reports for all the clans and the organization itself, as well as a military rank structure. The link is darkjedi.org.

Archived