Home

after patch 1.5, do you use a diffrent playing style

shadowsfm

has your playing style changed?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. has your playing style changed?

• yes
    • not realy that much

Well my playing style hasnt' changed much, instead of send in 3 tartans it's send in like 6 TIE squadrons then call in Accs to secure the mines. :twogun:

some people hate patch 1.05 for some reason but I think it just makes gameplay a little different and exciteing for a while :)

I would like to formally request that you all continue to play the same way you always have. After all, someone has to lose. lol

I've only had one night to play with v1.5, and by the end of the night I noticed that I was doing almost nothing in the same way I used to. For example, I used to make fun of people who bothered to capture the pirate bases and build pirate ships (this is no longer true). In truth, I find that I have to re-evaluate all the old maps that I was once so familiar with. There's quite a bit of discussion over wether the patch made things better or not. I don't think it's an issue of better or worse, it's more a case of making a major change that resulted in the game being fresh again.

Every time I tried to play using my old tricks I got spanked, even by relatively new players. I hope tonight will go a little better for me. lol

I would like to formally request that you all continue to play the same way you always have. After all, someone has to lose. lol

I've only had one night to play with v1.5, and by the end of the night I noticed that I was doing almost nothing in the same way I used to. For example, I used to make fun of people who bothered to capture the pirate bases and build pirate ships (this is no longer true). In truth, I find that I have to re-evaluate all the old maps that I was once so familiar with. There's quite a bit of discussion over wether the patch made things better or not. I don't think it's an issue of better or worse, it's more a case of making a major change that resulted in the game being fresh again.

Every time I tried to play using my old tricks I got spanked, even by relatively new players. I hope tonight will go a little better for me. lol

hey atleast u, me and rico still got it though ;). We killed those nOObs so easy in like 12 mins? Fun, since i cant have fun anymore with tartans i'll just mass pirate fighters like i always do.

I prefer Galactic Conquest, where nothing has changed; the Corvette is still available from the beginning. So no changes for me.

Huh? This patch only applies to Skirmish Mode?

I wondered why the patch says Empire starts out with only 2 squadrons of TIE since I only really play GC Mode, it was confusing. Only capital ships spawn TIE.

So these changes do not apply to GC mode? Spawning of TIE and Bombers from Acc and Vics.:confused:

I like offline Skirmish, no lag, no problems, and you can pause when wife wants to do something, same with offline GC, online i only play Skirmish, but when you make a game 4vs 4, 70% of the time, once it loaded in its eather 4vs2 or 1vs2 cause people drop out like flies

Archived