Home

The Cantina Scenario

Deac

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emupiett

[to DEAC] Actually "M'lord" is Darth Vader. He is second in command to the Emperor, and he is our commanding officer. Nobody else is with me, besides the troopers.

About tracing you, I think we have been looking for you for at least five years. I really didn't want to come down here in the first place, but Lord Vader told me to get you. I wouldn't be surprised now if the prisoners all escaped. I'm the only good prison officer in the Empire.

Never mind talking about this, though. Let's have our drinks now.

[To Byrd] So is that a really long range commlink or is Vader here?

And I'm not drinking. That old "Slip poison into the drink to stun him," or "Get him drunk and capture him" trick won't work on me!

And you won't be getting me later.

Anyone want to here about the time I busted all the inmates out of the maximum security prison he was watching?

Guest emupiett

[to DEAC] I didn't even touch the drinks (except mine)! And, I just said before that I didn't even WANT to come down and capture you. Oh, and it is a long range com-link that I have.

[to EVERYONE ELSE] Actually, I think the time he's talking about when he busted someone out , I wasn't there. It was when I was on off-time.

Guest emupiett

[to MOSARI] What don't I know about? I hope none of our men are dealing with that gangster! He hasn't been known to keep HIS end of bargains. If I find out that one of my men are dealing with him, they won't live to regret it! Thank you for letting me know, by the way.

[To Byrd] Why don't you join the Rebellion? the hours and pay are better, AND there's a great dental plan and pension fund!

Can I have that wanted poster? It'd be great to impress the girls.

[To Mosari]

I was once hacking into imp comms (know about that Byrd?)and heard the garrison commander talking with Jabba. Jabba deals illegitimat spice, CO gets a free slave girl.

[to byrd] Oh by the way.. you see taht Davorian in the corner the one with 2 horns and a devilish smile? His latest news is that Jabba is hiring some small time bounty hunters to take out a few Imperials becasue they are crowding into his business. You might want to be carful where you throw your weight around on Tatooine, this isn't cours- i mean "Imperial Center"

Guest emupiett

[to DEAC] Well! Thanks for telling me! I must stop my men from dealing with that slug!

[to MOSARI] Thanks for the Information. I think I can handle myself though! But it is always good to know who you're dealing with.

*Starts to leave. Flips WUHER 20 creds.*

[to WUHER] Keep the change.

[to EVERYONE] Well, I must stop my men! But I will be back, I guarantee that. It has been "pleasant."

[This message has been edited by emupiett (edited February 14, 2001).]

Guest emupiett

*Capt. Crevill comes back in.*

[to EVERYONE] You know, it's kind of rude leaving on such short notice! And the men aren't mine. I really don't care. I'm just the jail guard. Why should I take care of a matter that Lord Vader should? It's not my job to stop other Imperials from disobeying orders!

[to byrd] But as an Officer are you suppse to hold the ideal of the Empire and protect them from internal, and External conflicts. Don;t officers usuaklly take some kinda oath?

And if you are trying to fit in, it wont work unless you take off that Uniform, and show me your resignation papers, THEN i will be a bit more friendly

Guest emupiett

[to MOSARI] You know, you're right I'm going to go reprimand my men, and deal with them in the proper manner for the glory of the empire! Don't worry though, I'll be back.

*Gets up and leaves the Cantina*

[To Mosari]

I do keep a low profile. Except that, ever since I picked up this data reader on Algavor...

B*****r it! That's got a homing sticker peeled on.

(Slaps in on Dannik Jerriko's back without him noticing. Stormtroopers come in)

Stormtroopers: Aha, Starkiller, I know that Dannik Jerriko disguise won't fool us! Beow!(Jerriko falls dead)

[To Mosari] Well I'm glad that vampire's dead.

[to anyone] You know, i am getting sick of these Impys running around like they own the place. Next Imp that comes in I am going to shoot him right between the Eyes. I will just say he was trying to defect, and ended up deficating on himself

[to whuher] Hey, this sunburn is warm, give me a colder one

Thats nothing, one of my former 'mates created the largest holoprogection ever sceene. It appeared over Coruscant, with the words "Hey Emporer! Eat this!" then it showed a holoprogection of his ass. There was a mole 20 feet wide in space for a while. It is amazing what people do when they are drunk, and take a bet

Guest Sharkolomew

[to Mosari] Um well, FUBAR has had his memory wiped, so I don't think he has the holo, unles it's on one of those handy-dandy holodisks. Then I am fooked. Snog the Chef? Oh no! Not him, I mean me! Doh!

*Points blaster at head*

Archived