Home

The Cantina Scenario

Deac

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[to deac]Actaully, i got him as a gift from some Jawas i helped save from a Tuskan raiding party. Wasn't al lthat great of a droid, but he is Memory wipe resistant for some reason, and Restraining bolts dont efect him becasue his motivator isn't in the right spot. He is a bit buggy, but i wouldn't trade that droid for anything.

( remember that attchment R2 used to repair C3PO, Free Liea, shcok both salisious crumb, and Leebo in ROTJ? )

[to deac] He is JUST fine, i have had this droind for over 6 standerd years, and i ahve learned how to repiar his little quircks. Tho i cant understand why he allways thinks he is on some secret mission

Guest Expert Rookie

Aceos Azzaviros. Human. Corellian starpilot who just started his own star transport company. He comes in unarmed (Obviously a dumb starpilot), keys to his new YT-3500 Centurion freighter, and 2000 credits.

*Walks over to an empty corner in the cantina hoping to find a customer fast*

Guest Expert Rookie

*That thing about Aceos being unarmed might not be entirely a fact.

*Pulls out a standard blaster rifle and points it at Shark*

[to Shark] "Is there a problem?"

Guest emupiett

*Comes storming in with an entire squad of stormtroopers, blasters pointed at Aceos and Shark.*

[to ACEOS and SHARK] Why is somebody in here always stirring up trouble?

[to the OTHERS] I took care of the officer dealing with Jabba. Vader will do the rest!

Guest Vanbusskirk

WarachoK, Wookie (male), Body Guard, Carrying: Bowcaster, Bandolier, Vibro Sword, Comlink, Thermal Detonator

[to all the Imps] ARRRRRRGHHH RRRRWWOOORRRR ARRRRRRGHHHH!

*pulls out thermal detonator and activates it with a deadmans switch, then pulls out VIbroSword with other hand*

[to Byrd] Grrrr rowl arrrggh

[to Rollo] Growl?

------------------

*Hack* Hey KIM! *slash* Arn't we *Grunt* having fun yet?

[ to imps ] IN case you dont understand wook-speak. he said one more move and there is going to be Imp kibble used as wall texture in this cantina. Now, i think Vader has more improtant things to do then muck around on this miserable planet... so byrd, stop wasting his time or he is probly going to show his displeasure at the delay.

*points blaster at Byrds forhead*

[to byrd] you got until the count of 5 to move your stinking imperial ass out of this nice drinking establishement. i promised i was going to shoot the next Imp that walked in here, and i dont want to start a habit of breaking them now.

[to byrd] 5...

[This message has been edited by K_Kinnison (edited February 21, 2001).]

Guest emupiett

[to DEAC and MOSARI] You two will regret that you said that, you. . . !

[to Stormtroopers] Let's go!

*On the way out he whispers to a stormtrooper:* Keep watch outside the cantina. Contact me if anything happens.

Guest emupiett

*With lightning quick reflexes, Captain Crevill catches cup just as it is about to hit.*

[to ACEOS] Fortunately I only got wet. If I was hit by the cup as well, you wouldn't live to regret it.

*Throws cup on ground and storms out door.*

Guest Expert Rookie

*Points outside*

[To Everyone who is NOT Impie scum] Oh nooo, there's like an entire Stormtrooper garrison headin' this way! Let's beat it guys!

Guest emupiett

*As Crevill gets up he speaks into his commlink.*

*3 More transports full of stormtroopers land right outside the cantina.*

[to EVERYONE] Ha ha. You didn't think I'd let you get away THAT easily did you?

*Runs to ship, and 4 more troopers get out and start setting up a blaster cannon (like the one in Empire).*

Guest Rogue 9

the snap hiss of a lightsaber igniting turns head in the bar...Hi I'm Corran Horn a Jedi Knight from Correlia I noticed your having a problem with some imperials...I won't deal with the Hutts though

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited February 21, 2001).]

Archived