Home

Views on Jacen Solo. Not for non- LotF readers.

Revan Skywalker

That is true. I just wonder what Jacen will tell Luke. Perhaps Luke will be able tp tell the truth. All in all, Jacen is in a very difficult situation. He doesn't know what and who to believe, his religion is in question and the fate of the galaxy rests on his shoulders, regardless of what Lumiya said.

Of course he should.

as said by Jedi Master Lonna Vash, Jedi must accept responsibility for their role in the galaxy.

Well, I thank that applies to Jedi, Sith, and anything in between and not in between.

THough quoting some dead Jedi corpse would do little to support the idea, after all there are many old Jedi rotten traditions that needed to do away with, and Jacen definitly agrees with it (well even Luke do away with many of the stagnate traditions).

there are many old Jedi rotten traditions that needed to do away with, and Jacen definitly agrees with it (well even Luke do away with many of the stagnate traditions).

But they are finally seeing the flaw in getting rid of the old traditions the NJO thanks to vergere was corrupted by sith teachings and it seems since luke has put his foot down during the swarm war they are finally becoming the jedi they should be.

That would only lead to stagnation as expacted. Too many rules would bring the Jedis back to their problematic form.. Now there is a Schism. Soon there will be anouther bunch of sith. We get to go thru the whole Cycle again...

Well, at least the circle is complete now.

I didn't like the way that Jacen was portrayed in LotF. His arrogance and "different" philosophies regarding the Force made for a turn down the dark path that was a bit too predictable for my liking...

I think the LOTF jacen was pretty spot on remember the guy has been through alot what with the vong war and then dissapearing to learn about all the different force religions i think his going to the dark side is the next logical step.

He craves knowledge of the force which there are two sides the light and the dark he's learnt what he can from the light and if he wants true understanding of the whole force he'll have to embrace the darkness too sadly though as we know the darkside corrupts and once you start down that path its very hard to turn back.

I'm wondering if the writers had this whole Jacen story arc planned since the NJO. What with Traitor, Vergere, and Terros's Darth Krayt thing. Haven't read the comic yet, but it wouldn't suprise me if Krayt is indeed Jacen, he'd be, what, Cade's second cousin? Not good with family trees.

Personally, I think Jacen is only doing what he's doing for a certain someone.* It'd kinda suck for there not to be a galaxy for that someone.

We'll see when the next book comes out at the end of the month.

his daughter

I'm wondering if the writers had this whole Jacen story arc planned since the NJO.]

Well in the RPG they did have one of Vergeres abilities as being able to speak Sith! And as soon as she opens her mouth in traitor it screams of sith teachings

I think its been planned out for a while now everything seems a bit too set up.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived