Home

Light or Dark

Maverick5770

Light or Dark  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Light or Dark

• Lightside
    • Darkside

I digg to play through it as a Darkside Female... Cause then I know I can use force lightning and stuff, but as an old Master once revealed it's how you use them that caunts... Sorry for my bad english, but I'm from norway and I'm afraid that my English is gettin' rusty this days... I apologise...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. You got me. I play LS most of the time. What a surprise, eh? :p

I've played DS on KotOR two or three times and have yet to finish my first DSL play-thru on TSL. I don't know why but the DS path on TSL just doesn't seem right to me. I guess especially because my PC has good influence over most of the party and they are all mostly DS aligned but they still berate my PC for making DS decisions. KotOR on the other hand had a DS story that worked quite well.

You can still be a LS player with high wisdom and use those powers.
Force Storm, yes. Not Force Crush (unless you cheat).

You get the Force Crush power if your PC is DS after the last visit to Dantooine. You get Force Enlightenment if your PC is LS after the last visit to Dantooine.

• 1 month later...

I play DS in both games, and then at the start of TSL I say: "What the hell? Reven saved the republic!".

Atris was one of the funniest conversations ever.

"Do you realise what you have done?"

"I have destroyed a planet. It was fun."

"You fool. Many planets rely on Peragus for fuel, and you may have doomed them all!"

"Twenty planets with one explosion. Bonus."

/\That was my representation of what was said, those aren't the exact words.

Light Side. With lot of CHA because I love Dark Side powers :p ...

I play LS more easily, I don't know why... When I play DS, it's fun five minutes, no more... Killing everybody in one finger splapping, that's annoying in the end. And the storyline is (that's my opinion) more interesting in LS.

But I like Force Crush :] ...

Depends on my mood at the time I begin the game.

Once I do choose a side and get it in my mind on how I wish my character to be, I go all out to achieve mastery as soon as possible.

LS- I try to think like Yoda.

DS- I try to think like Vader.

I seem to enjoy the lighter path just a tad bit more, but, it's so fun being dark.

I'm almost always light side... because Dark Side Atton's face creeps me out... *shudder*

But if I do decide to go DS, I use KSE to hack myself a few Sith Masks to hide everyone's disgusting features.... otherwise I wouldn't be able to play without having nightmares ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I cant wait till i get Kotor 2, and was wondering, which is easier or better to play as first time through? Personally i would be DS at heart. Heck, even in the game fable, i wanted to kill those stupid school children, but you cant draw weapons in that area...damn morally conscious developers.

The game's more morally ambiguious, in so far as what you might think is the right or wrong answer, depending on which way you swing, is not always clear. The Exile is clearly portrayed to be more evil than Revan so that may appeal to you. Other than that the game can be pretty easy.

Just be mindful of how dark you go. I won't reveal any spoilers unless you want me to but your alignment will decide which certain characters join you, and what's more your actions influence others for good or ill.

Archived