Home

Sooo, I haven't been here for ages...

Mav

Yea, well basically this thread is here to say "hi" to my old Holowan buddies from hmmm... prolly about a year ago now since I last released anything :rolleyes:. I didn't wanna post an off-topic thread on the Holowan boards :). Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know, I'm still dropping by every now and then, and I dug up some old files ;) while sifting through my HD. Sooo, if a KotOR 3 ever comes out I'll be ready for it ;)

:waive1:

Yea, well basically this thread is here to say "hi" to my old Holowan buddies from hmmm... prolly about a year ago now since I last released anything :rolleyes:. I didn't wanna post an off-topic thread on the Holowan boards :). Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know, I'm still dropping by every now and then, and I dug up some old files ;) while sifting through my HD. Sooo, if a KotOR 3 ever comes out I'll be ready for it ;)

:waive1:

Not that you should remember me, because I really wasn't that productive back when you were around... (read: ever)

But welcome back. I do remember some of your earlier mods...

Are you thinking about starting up modding again? :drool1:

_EW_

Hey, hey, hey! The Weapons Master is back! 'Tis good to hear from you again and to hear you say you'll be there for the community when KotOR 3 comes out. I know I'm hoping you and RedHawke team up again for the K3 equivalent of the TSL Prestige Items Pack. ;)

Well, the first time I left I got real caught up in Star Wars Galaxies, but that whole game has sort of selfdestructed :rolleyes: Then it was college, and I haven't had a lot of time to do much of anything in college, you know how that goes. I don't plan on doing any more mods right now, fact of the matter is, it's seems like it has advanced so much, I'm way in over my head, lol. I was always more of the idea guy anyway ;). Right now, I don't think I could model a cardboard box :lol: anyway, I'm slowly starting to practice my modeling again, but don't expect anything to pop out with my name on it :p. I'll make it a point to hang around more and read up though, nice to chat with everyone again. :)

Hey Mav:) Life doesn't get any slower after college either (just be glad you don't have to swap out old furnaces in small wet basements:xp: )

yea, well I still got 3 more years of college to worry about, but thanks for the tip on the furnaces, I'm going to college/flight school to be a pilot though so hopefully I wont have to worry about furnaces after college :p, lol

Welcome back, Mav. i was wondering where your mods went. stick around this time. :)

anyway, I'm slowly starting to practice my modeling again, but don't expect anything to pop out with my name on it :p. I'll make it a point to hang around more and read up though, nice to chat with everyone again. :)

if you really want to model, check out my art thread in CEC and try to make the revan's saber it would be really nice to see that in game :)

if you really want to model, check out my art thread in CEC and try to make the revan's saber it would be really nice to see that in game :)

Well, I don't plan on doing any more mods for KotOR or TSL, but I did take a look at your saber drawing, my curiosity got the best of me. Anyway, your saber really is quite simplistic, I'm sure I would be able to model it, you could probably model it if you wanted to. My problem is well, mostly everything is gone from my comp. all the game files, KotOR Tool, MDLops and gmax, I went to try download gmax but it ain't working so as of right now I can't do anything... :( Even if I had gmax though, I still wouldn't be able to put your saber in-game the best I could do is sort of tease you with a model of it. Sorry but I lost track of all my tools, and even if I gathered everything again I'd have to remember how to import/export, recompile, pretty much everything. Thats why right now, my plan is to just wait for a possible KotOR 3, hang out and read some guides and learn more about the other avenues of modding which I know nothing about... scripting, stuff like that, then if a KotOR 3 comes out, I can start from ground zero. :)

^^^

lol, poor Prime, although I don't know if he really wants K3 to come out, I mean, if it does he's gonna have everyone prodding him to port over his stormy and clone armor to the next game :p.

^^^^

hehe, welcome to the agony existance of "waiting on official word about Kotor 3". seriously, its driving Prime insane. :xp:

Yes, I spend my days constantly hitting the refresh button on Lucasarts.com. :)

lol, poor Prime, although I don't know if he really wants K3 to come out, I mean, if it does he's gonna have everyone prodding him to port over his stormy and clone armor to the next game .
Well, if they would just put them in there in the first place I wouldn't have to!

Welcome back, Man. :D

Archived