Home

The Cantina Scenario 2!

Deac

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Derrek Vri

The newcomer takes a seat watching the two men carefully as if subconciously mistrusting them and it takes all his might to relax (paradox defines him!).

"I apologize Odin, I must have been confusing you with someone else."

He is not convincing.

"Call me Dak. Yes I know it's not the most convincing of names, but that's okay it's good enough. To answer your question, I'm not too fond of sabaac. I know, I know, a Corellian who doesn't play Sabaac, and I'm also not a big fan of the Ale either, so let's get all our prejudices out of the way- oh well played, well played-

"A couple years back I worked as a pilot on Ulter V, and that's when I met you. I don't know what you were doing in the system, but we took opposing sides in a barfight. You didn't see me for very long, but I spent considerably more time watching you. It's a hobby of mine- oh yes, sorry, didn't mean to get in the way- anyhow, I've been watching your progress of late and decided it was the proper time to meet up wiht you, hey?

"Okay maybe I'm- what? oh no, no I really don't like to play- maybe I'm a bit of a nutcase, but truth is you impressed me enough that I think you might be helpful on a job I have coming up. And of course your friend can help too..."

(to Rollo)I'll raise you a hundred

(to Dak)Lets see, Ulter V....I remember that bar fight. I was called in to mediate an arguement, the other side didn't like my judgement. Now that I know your name I remember you. You ducked behind a table.

That was just after I got out of the service, I was picking up my order of ancient swords. (subconciously pats the sword at his side).

As for that job, what is it. If you need pilots we are your men, Although I'll have to reschedule some of my business to make room, but that isn't a problem. I am a very succesful trader(ie rich one). Before we agree though we need more info on the job.

Catches Rollo trying to sneak a peek at my cards: shame on you. Come on do you call or raise?

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Redwing

**to Rogue9** We need to hurry it up and get back to the cantina, I really don't trust those two. biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

I second the motion.

------------------

Guest Redwing

*flies back over cantina, detonator in hand*

------------------

Guest Rogue 9

In the Meantime...

*Uses force to make sabacc cards look opposite of what they are.*

certain he has pure sabacc Admiral Bets it all. biggrin.gif

*Drops Illision after money hits pot*

Admiral Notices that all he has is the King of Staves and the Queen of Air and Darkness, Randomizer hits, what does he have now...

Guest Redwing

*...and suddenly after a second it becomes irrevelant as Termand tosses the detonators on the cantina's dusty roof*

------------------

*Ignores the faluty Detonator as it bounces harmlesssly into a corner, and make it a point to ignore Dek*

[to Odin]Hmmm.. betting it all Odin?

*looks at cards as they randomize*

[to all] SABAAC! Idoits array 2 of Sabers, 3 of Staffs, and the idoit.. hey that reminds me of you =)

*grabs credit chips*

(to K_k)I didn't bet it all, I'm rich you dip. And you had to only hand that could beat a pure sabbac. Damn you. biggrin.gif Another hand?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Admiral (edited April 16, 2001).]

Dude how dumb do you think I am, if I had a skifter I wouldn't have lost the hand would I. An Idiots array beats everything. So shut the hell up, or sight down and play. biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Redwing

*timed detonater goes off in a fiery red explosion*

Those drunk fools, they just sat there and waited to die.

------------------

Guest Redwing

*contained detonator blast explodes outside cantina door* Okay who did that? Is there a Force-user in there?

------------------

Archived