Home

The Cantina Scenario 2!

Deac

Guest SlasherX

Soon out of no where! A giant mechanical claw pops out of the Deac Star's Defenses

It closes on to Deac's Head. Closing in on him and caught! Slowly closing tightly bulging his puny little melon head...cracking ever so slowly.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend Deac, if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SlasherX

Soon out of no where! A giant mechanical claw pops out of the Deac Star's Defenses

It closes on to Deac's Head. Closing in on him and caught! Slowly closing tightly bulging his puny little melon head...cracking ever so slowly.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend Deac, if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)

Guest Rogue 9

sure I'm fine with an equal cut, can you believe slasher there triple posted rolleyes.gif sheesh whats the universe coming too.

(You wanna resolve this... you asked for it!)

[To Party] It's thart bloody robot!

*Uses force heal and whips out sabers, hacking off the robot's arms. The robot, then at Deac's feet is hacked into sushi sized pieces by the lightsabers, and chucked into a passing garbage droid, which vapourises it.*

[to Robot] Nobody tries to kill Starkiller in just 1 post!

[To Party] Maybe we should go to kessel now.

But I'd prefer if we all went in one ship. It's safer.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend SlasherX , if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)(Now where have I heard that before?)

---------------------------------------------

(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)

Guest Rogue 9

I guess I could dock my ship on the Deac Star. smile.gif

------------------

?yadot og ot tnaw uoy did erehW

[To Party] Let's go and earn some cash. Once we're in orbit, dock with the DeacStar and come aboard. We'll head out for a distribution station on the dark side of the garrisson moon. Questions will be answered on ship. Let's go before that !£$@%^&(!)$(!*

robot comes back!

---------------------------------------------

(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)

Archived