Home

FT's Caption Game Thing

Father Torque

I haven't been around alot up until lately, so I don't know if one of these neato games has been available. But I will post it anyway, cause I am bad to the bone. :|

So, you probably know the rules. But if your a horrible horrible noob then here they are. I post a funny picture and you, the swampies, post hilarious captions to represent what is happening or could be happening or should be happening in the picture. I will decide who wins the almighty prize, the chance to find a picture and post it for your enjoyment. THis process will continue until the idea tires out, or it becomes a flaming spam fest, which will most likely be the case.

Here goes nothin'.

13%20dec%20caption%20contest-1pt.jpg

P.S. Sucking up is allowed and a very good strategy. Because winning is life, and losing is not life. So suck...

Kid 1: "I told you we shouldn't have eaten those radioactive oranges, now look at our heads."

Kid 2: "That's nothing, the kid behind us looks like they've eaten a cat."

I've got one of these happening at my site: http://www.thecrisiscenter.net/extras/captioncorner/

I used to have these lil caption things going ages ago but stopped them for some reason... don't know why, they were great XD But good thing I restarted them lol

I used to have these lil caption things going ages ago but stopped them for some reason... don't know why, they were great XD But good thing I restarted them lol

Ya, I know. It was amazingly hot and humid last night and I couldn't sleep. So I decided to go way back in forum history to look at my old posts. Then I came across one of your really popular caption games in RSN or the X-wing Alliance place. So pretty much you did come back with a good caption game. Way to be.

And your caption was hilarious. :D

"Next month I'm moving to America to live with the Quest family."

That's original. :D I like it.

Keep the captions coming. I will make my ruling in a day or two depending on the participation.

I bet you are all nervous w/ anticipation. Its like a horrible cliff hanger. Ahhh.

Archived