Home

Awesome new idea for lightsabers...

yoba

I had this awesome idea last night when I was fixing my skateboard… skill lightsabers.. bear with me now this may take a while to read.

Note: i hade intended this be for TSL

Note2: Those who make this mod, please give me credit for the idea...

well, don't blame me for so much writing! lol

Technician’s lightsaber:

Stats: +10 Repair bonus: 30% damage electrical

Requires minimum of 15 Repair

Blade colour: yellow

Blade hilt: A screwdriver

Slicer’s lightsaber:

Stats: +10 Security

Requires minimum of 15 Security

Blade colour: Red

Blade hilt: Security tunneler

Programmer’s lightsaber:

Stats: +10 Computer use, Bonus damage: 25% electrical

Requires minimum of 15 computer use

Blade colour: blue

Blade hilt: something that looks like a keyboard

Healer’s lightsaber:

Stats: +10 Treat injury, bonus feat: ignore pain

Requires minimum of 15 treat injury

Blade colour: green

Blade hilt: a needle

Ninja’s lightsaber:

Stats: +10 Stealth, bonus feat: Stealth run

Requires: minimum of 15 stealth

Blade colour: purple

Blade hilt: katana hilt/hilt of katanas in Katana 3000

Detonator’s lightsaber

Stats: +10 demolitions bonus: 25% damage heat

Requires: minimum of 15 demolitions

Blade colour: orange

Blade hilt: A remote detonator (looks like a walkie talkie with a red button)

Persuasion master’s lightsaber

Stats +10 Persuade bonus power: Dominate mind

Requires: minimum of 15 persuade

Blade colour: Silver

Blade hilt: Anything that would persuade someone to stare at it…(something bright and colourful)

Lightsaber of focus

Stats: +10 Awareness bonus: normal stats as offhand weapon

Requires: minimum of 15 Awareness

Blade colour: viridian

Blade hilt: a natural green and blue hilt, (not shiny, or as little shiny as possible)

Descriptions:

Technician’s lightsaber

The Technician’s lightsaber was created during the Mandolorian wars, by Bao-Dur, for a jedi that had an un-natural ability in fixing things, it was a gift from Bao-Dur, who had liked the jedi very much. Although he made it so that only those who had a high ability in Repair could wield this lightsaber.

Slicer’s lightsaber

The Slicer’s lightsaber was made by a Jedi near the end of the Mandolorian wars, He had been very skilled in Security systems and crafted this lightsaber at the same time as Slicing into the Mandolorian security systems above Malachor V. The Blade now shines red because he ended up on Korriban, though he had fallen, he still kept ties to the light side of the force.

Programmer’s lightsaber

This lightsaber, known as the Programmer’s lightsaber is not just a lightsaber, but a computerized one, which helps the wielder in Computer systems and Programming, though it was found on the ashes of Malachor, the origins of this lightsaber are unknown.

Healer’s lightsaber

The Healer’s lightsaber is that wielded by only the most devoted Jedi, who devote themselves totally to healing others. Because the were known as healers, they never sought battle, they carry this lightsaber as a mark that they are Jedi, and for helping in their healing. Though it was used as a tool, it is also useful just as any other lightsaber, as a weapon.

Ninja’s lightsaber

The Ninja, Jedi of the order who seek to move stealthily and take out those in the shadows, only came to light during the Jedi civil war. For they had to take out Sith in the shadows, though the Sith used the same technique, they often failed.

Detonator’s lightsaber

The Detonator’s lightsaber was that used by the Jedi in the order who had devoted themselves to protecting others by eliminating mines, and opening jammed doors, but during the Jedi Civil war, they had to take the offensive, by blowing open doors and breaking down walls for Ninja Jedi to continue, though demonstrated on many occasions this technique failed.

Lightsaber of focus

The Lightsaber of focus provides only the most dedicated of Masters focus. It is rumored that only Jedi in the High counsel had the right to bear this lightsaber. Other then that, there is not much information on this lightsaber, and the materials seem to be completely natural, no artificially made parts, therefore this lightsaber is not fit for upgrades.

well, that's not exactly what i meant.. no i mean a cylindar type keyboard.. as if you took a keyboard and rolled it up.. if you get my meaning?

And thanks very much for such a negative passage! it took me three hours to write all that!!

Ill Do the technichains Saber :) But i cant do the Texture for screwdriver but ill do everything else for you :) Maybe a more skilled modder than me can do screwdriver :D

Sweet Idea Also!

How Bout This?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/Zmurkz12/TechLightsaber.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/Zmurkz12/TechLightsaber02.jpg

I Couldnt Get the minimum of 15 reapair, So i changed it to make sure you have a certain Feat :)

If You Like it Ill Upload it for you and maybe make some more of those Ones You Came Up With :)

Lol, everyone keeps saying that :p ..I dont wanna Holowan ..Too many mods which i dont like ..Heh

- Ghost Down

Not sure which saber mod it is, but Darkkender compiled a list of mods he used in the TSL Holowan Plug-In.

I listed them in the readme for the version I'm hosting :)

http://www.jumpstationz.com/Darkkender/READ-TSLHolowanPlugin.txt

You might be able to browse the list and figure it out (possibly)...

Archived