Home

OMFG What could this be?

The Seeker

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite part was when the trooper grabbed the large piece of metal, so the Jedi just ripped THAT out of the wall with him attached to it.

If that is going to be a game, I want to have secks with it.

Tim Buckley posted this video a little bit ago on ctrlaltdel-online.com so I saw it there.

That is where I saw it as well. If implemented well, it could be so much fun using the Wii-mote to throw the baddies back and forth against things.

It's not for Wii, it's a concept for Xbox360 and PS3...

The irony is that if these visuals weren't in HD, you could pull them off on Wii very easily. Also just by that lil preview I've already got a lot of the controls mapped out in my mind for the Wiimote + Nunchaku.

Move Wiimote = look

Tap B = turn on lightsaber

Hold B + move Wiimote = perform lightsaber moves

Double tap B = turn off lightsaber

Move Nunchaku = Use the force to move objects without holding onto them

Move Nunchaku + Hold Z = Grab onto object with the Force. And then all you have to do is keep holding Z and wave the Nunchaku left and right, up and down to do exactly what was shown in that vid.

Yet, this game is not for Wii. Why LucasArts? Why?

Looks nice... if just perhaps a wee bit unbalanced in favor of the Jedi. :rolleyes:

I suggest the title: "Unstoppable Jedi Rampage" if this really gets made into a game. ;)

Actually, my first thought was this was test footage from the new CGI animated show. That would actually make more sense to me, since that would be keeping with the powers that the Jedi had in the Clone Wars series.

Woah....

Nervousness ftw

Enough Star Struckedness

I'm quite intrigued at what kinds of force powers they can bring to life with the graphics overhaul of the new systems... Force lightning in HD will make me weep(hopefully)

Man that is so random that IG posted his profile and then he came back..

Anyway, hopefully this will be good. :D

That 2nd Jedi isn't a Jedi, man those were some dark moves :p

I don't like the CG as much as the first 26 seconds... they plasticated it (look on his robes and body... it's all shiny and stupid looking compared to the girl)

Archived