Home

Loading problem, please help

Redstevo

My SWBFII will crash to the desktop as soon as the game starts up (it will crash during the first loading screen with the red bubbles/lights at the bottom). If i restart my pc, then try, the game will work until a new match is starting, and the level is loading, and it'll crash to the desktop again.

And yes, i have the v1.1 patch, although the problem persists with or without it

My drivers are all updated fine as far as i can tell, and my specs are:

AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core 4200+

ATI Radeon X800XL GFX Card

Integrated sound card (that works fine in the game)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the same problem too

the solution is to disconnect fromt the internet ,enter the game than load the game once,after the first time u have to minimaze the game and then connect your internet.

u have to do this every time u enter the game if u want to play with internet connection connected.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for the late... reponse. But I've just encountered this problem for the first time.

Whenever I startup the game, and load my profile, everythings alright. But when I select a planet, whether it's Instant action, Training, space battle or whatsoever, the game exits to my desktop.

I've tried all of the above, but it's still not fixed, unfortunately. I'm using Vista. I would love any help.

• 3 months later...

Archived