Home

CnC

Curt-Man

I thought C&C: Generals was pretty fun. I would always be the Americans and dominate my friends with Aurora bombers.

Fuel Air Bombs FTW!

The only CnC games I have are Generals and Zero Hour. If you have Zero Hour installed, you should get the Zero Hour Reborn mod. It's fun for awhile, but it seems kind of unbalanced to me.

How about some CnC: Tiberium Wars? Can't wait for that.

THis is one of those games that passed me by. I was always more of a Warcraft 2 fan. Though i got burnt out on RTS a while after that and never played warcraft 3.

One game series I always wanted to go back and try is the starcraft ones.. cos the story looked really cool. But i'm wary of going back and playing old games as the interface can often be very frustrating, especially in ones like RTS games... I almost just want a movie of allt he cutscenes, so i can experience the story without having to play lots of frustrating missions.

Yeah ah, great memories. Great gameplay, graphics and you just HAVE to love live-action cutscenes.

Oh yeah. I used to play through the game and everyone would just leave but as soon as one of those cut scenes came up everyone would crowd around the pc and watch 'till it ended. Was it just me or did they seem REALLY bad acted and corny...

I played my first C&C on N64. I never really got into it but my brother did. He's played every single one of them and loves the series. He has alot of criticism for Tiberium Wars though, because he doesn't think they'll do it right.

I played my first C&C on N64. I never really got into it but my brother did. He's played every single one of them and loves the series. He has alot of criticism for Tiberium Wars though, because he doesn't think they'll do it right.

Yeah alot of people don't like Tiberium Wars, Gameplay was pretty bad compared to the other CnC-games. I only liked it because of Michael Biehns' cutscenes :p

Yeah alot of people don't like Tiberium Wars, Gameplay was pretty bad compared to the other CnC-games. I only liked it because of Michael Biehns' cutscenes :p

Yeah... Except that Tiberium Wars isn't out yet. :p

It all started with the N64 of C&C and then I moved over to the PC sort of gaming with C&C and RA. I loved Red Alert alittle more with the cut scenes. I played almost every Command & Conquer game until Yuri's Revenge, but then stopped taking any interest in C&C altogether.

Archived