Home

Rise of the Sith Dominion

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So the Senate has decided to stand against me. So it will be then. Only in the Republic. The senate has not changed at all since the days of the Old Republic. I shall leave then" the Dark Lord said and the podium docked back in it's place. The Sith left towards their transport as the senate was left to think what they had just done to themselves. As they got near to the hangar, the senate guars hurried to caprute the Sith with some Coruscant guards and Republic soldiers. This would be the test of approval for the Dominion guards and so it was that when the guards eventually managed to shout out the "Freeze! You're under arrest!" the Guards drew their capes away, revealing personal Repeaters and so starting the First Skirmish of Corsucant. The Republic soldiers were slaughtered as the were unprepared for such a response from the Sith. Tepe drew his lightsaber as they entered their transport and killed the guards before ordering two of the guards to get the thing back to their ship. Meanwhile the Dark Lord would contact the ship to get everything ready and prepare for Coruscant guards to appear in attempt to arrest the Dominion personnel.

It would indeed be so that the Coruscant guards were beore the Sith on the landing platform. Needless to say that before they could even full stop, the burning wreck of their transports would be crashing down to the lower levels of the city. As the Sith arrived, the ship was ready to go and opened it's ramp for their Lords and Lady to enter with their guards. The I-BEAMs wee swiftly manned and all the ships took off towards the Dominion capital world of Tibrin while the Grand Admiral and all the Generals were notified of this change in plans. The Republic would hurry to assemble their fleets for attack or defence, but the Dominion fleets and armies were already in full alert.

"So the war begins... The Rise of the Sith Dominion has ended. Now is the time for the Dark Age of the New Republic. You will come with me to Tibrin where we must brief our Generals and Admirals. After that I will assign certain areas on the Galactic Map for you to conquer and rule. Ossus will still be unreachable to you and all attacks on worlds beyond your designated areas must go throught me" the Dark Lord said and sat down. He closed hsi eyes and bowed his head down while his fists went to his mouth nervously. HE fell into his own deep thoughts as the ship made the jump to hyperspace.

------

As the Sith Hunters left back to their ship Danera followed as his ship was with theirs.

"I hope you understand what you might've just done. There is a high chance of the Republic falling if a war blows it too hard. And if the Imperial Remnants see an opportunity in getting themselves more worlds, you never know what they might do" he said as he hurried next to Riebe.

((This part of the RP is closing. The last posts should be made before I make a new thread for the second part. It will jump time a couple of years with the war in a mexican standoff. Those who have not been able to keep up with the plot, PM me and I'll fill you in. The story in the subforum will also be a good resource of information on the two skipped years when I get to that part :p ))

"You know the Senate would have decided to go to war anyway," Riebe told Danera quietly. "We are no longer responsible for their problems. Our only pursuit is the hunt. Now, at last, the Sith Hunters are back to their roots."

Then, she fell silent, still waiting for Kin to answer her question.

"Out of place?" Riebe asked, smiling slightly. "Don't worry about that. With enough time, you'll find your place... both in the Sith Hunters and in the galaxy."

"Master Riebe," Jahara began, but Riebe cut her off.

"I am not your master, Jahara," she corrected. "You are a Sith Hunter now. We are brothers and sisters."

"Big Sister," Jahara said, smiling slightly, "What are we going to do now?"

"There's a little planet in the Outer Rim that I'd like to visit for a week or two," Riebe answered. "I've been living there off and on for many years now and I'd like to visit my friend, the governor... and engage in some intensive training."

"Training?" Jahara wondered. Riebe grinned.

"The Sith Hunters may be back," she said, "but we have new recruits. All new recruits must learn how we operate. Best done through training."

Jahara nodded and grinned in return. Riebe took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she had an unexplainable fire in her eyes. Turning to Strider, she echoed one of the first things she'd said to the Hunters after they fled the Sith:

"We've got work to do."

((Okay, people! It's the end of this RP then! Woohoo! I'll be making a new thread as soon a I wake up(as this was just a sudden bathroom call) and it will indeed skip the two years. If any questions, feel free to ask them here or PM me. I'd prefer here so I don't have to respond to everyone one at a time. Thank you all for being a part of this. "The Dark Age of the New Republic" next))

• 1 year later...

Name:Hisuke Ichimura

class: Sith Lord ( master in the force and skilled with a saber)

Species: Kaleesh (cyborg)

WOC: Crimson single lightsaber

*Single Lightaber Mods* Kaibur, krayt dragon pearl and kunda crystals, lightsaber modded to hold 5 crystals.RARE Dual phase type lightsaber,This RARE typeof lightsaber uses a combination of focusing crystals to create a blade that extends to double the original length with a simple activation Unlike typical lightsabers which often adjust manually to reduce the blade emission, the dual phased lightsaber can be triggered in an instant, adding an element of surprise to catch my opponents off gaurd.Additionally dual phased light sabers also have a blade emission width adjustability.saber splits into two, hilt made of mandalorian Iron cortosis ore and titanium alloy allowing Hisuke's saber too short out other sabers withhis own,(saber looks similar too sidious's electrum saber)

Planet Of Exile: Korriban

Starship: sith infiltrator, with a hyper drive rating of 0.2a nd backup hyperdrive rating of 0.5, 2 0.2 class hyperdrives attached to 6 tion Mil/Sci Mil StarIV enginesand CES x41 maneuvering thrusters, advanced nav system with almost all star charts public and hidden installed, maximum speed of , 2,080 km/h (atomosphere, 1,280 km/h), with a particle and shift sheilding system it is nearlyimpossible to damage this ship even in hyperspace, 2ion cannons, 2 auto blasters, 2 triple cannon blasters, 4 turbo laser cannons, a concussion missile firing systems, an energy proton torpedo launcher, and a proton torpedo launcher making Hisukes ship one of the most deadly out there.

Current planet: Dantooine

Appearance: Long black sith robes, wears a karabac skull, light brown eyes,

Personality: Dark, keeps to himself, hates the jedi, rude to his soldiers

Force Abilities:Choke, stun, repair,battle meditaion, leap, speed , heal, lightning, mind trick, etc.

Hisuke had been tracking a Jedi down for some time now and was beginning to get frustrated with his pray, wait he could sense the padawan's fear of death and tracked it down he came around the corner the student was waiting and jumped at him no use he activated his saber too quickly and pointed the one activated part outwards stabbing right through the young learner. He then went back to his ship to prepare for the long trip to mustafar

You have got to be kidding me...

ATTN: N00bs

Before one of you so disgracefully bumped this thread, it had been resting in peace for over ONE (1) year.

So here's point #1: Leave old threads alone. If they have had no activity in a month or two, just leave them be. Check the date on the last post!

More importantly on this one, do kindly take note of the last post in the thread (before your bump), which clearly states:

"Okay, people! It's the end of this RP then!"

Around here, we like to do sequels. If you liked a thread that clearly states it's over, look for a current sequel to join instead of bumping a thing that will never pick up again.

Again, check the date.

Thank you, from one of the few left who still care about this board and its threads,

Writer

Archived