Home

Rise of the Sith Dominion

((Exactly! I'm the one in a hard spot here, as I have really nobody to interact with yet. You people post so I can get to interacting with stuff!

Royal, you first note that your character has done against the jedi code by forcing people to see your mpoint of view, your character partly deals in absolutes(as he doesn't know the whole story yet) and the hinting towards starting an open war against an unknowingly powerful enemy. I'm just saying that it's not very jedi-way, even if it's the New Jedi Order, which is a bit more gray and understanding than the Old one))

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying Tepe. I am going to make a sith character, apprentice to Tepe.))((YAH HAPPY NOW??!?!??!))(('cause i am :) ))

Kaoin stepped off the turbolift onto the bridge of the Star Destroyer Excalibur. The Excalibur just came out of hyperspace over Tibrin after it's week journey to rescue stranded troopers on Blenjeel.

"Low-orbit helm. Reduce speed to half." Captain Katrina Manddal said.

Kaoin approached Captain Manddal. "How are we doing Captain.?"

"Sir, we have just come out of hyperspace and are assuming orbit around the planet." Manddal said with a gentle yet professional tone.

"Very well," Kaoin said, looking the captain over, "inform me when my master contacts me."

"Yes, sir." Said the Captain, and gave a brisk salute.

((Whoah, whoah, whoah! Tepe never gave any orders to go to Ossus. Do you ever read the thread before joining? Do you use your brains? The debate over Ossus is still going on, so the Sith won't touch it or violate it's nearby space. Attacking Ossus would mean the complete destroyal of his plans, the arrest of his Grand Admiral and a full scale war against him by the Republic. And I didn't even mention yet the amounts of jedi and sith relics stored on the planet and it's forgotten jedi settlements))

The Sith Lord quietly sat in his quarters, waiting for a report from the Grand Admiral. His fleets would be ready to move in on Ossus if it was necessary, even if he hoped that it would not come to that. Tepe walked out of his quearters quietly, heading for the bridge and sitting down as soon as he got there.

"Move in on the sphere. I'm taking control of it. Tell the engineers to open the docking hatch and start the life support systems. Also, contact my apprentice and tell him to take over the defence of Tibrin. Let nobody bother me before I have set up the systems inside. You should also try and push the engineers to hasten the contructions of the outer shell and the placement of the lasers. I need to get the sphere operational before the Republic sends it's emissary here" Darth Tepe said and removed himself from the command bridge, leaving for the exit of the ship where the docking hatch would leech on when it was time

((Edited. You jedi should post, maybe))

((Jesus f*cking christ, I'm sorry. I'll just change the post, forget I even said any of that F*cking s*it I just f*cking said. Goddammit Tepe, just stop throwing a goddammn hissy fit everytime I f*cking screw up. I am f*cking new at this, please stop harassing me.)) *anger vented*

(All right, alrght, I'm sorry. Forgive me. I do this alot.))((This is more or less what Kaoin looks like))

"Acknowledged," Kaoin said to the sensor officer on his master's ship.

He walked to the control panel on his wall and contacted the bridge.

"Manddal here." The captain said.

"Captain, form a defense perimeter around Tibrin. Do what you see fit to ensure the defense of this planet." Kaoin said, his jet black hair glinting in the cabin lights.

"Yes, sir. Lieutenant Kaldez, contact the Chimera, Prosecutor, Hydra, Firestorm, and the Covenant, and tell them to set up a defense net around Tibrin," Captain Manddal said with speed. "Anything else, sir?"

"No. That'll be all." Kaoin said.

He walked over to his bed and climbed on. Feeling fatigue, he started to meditate.

((Fun times :p))

Rusitc bowed to the council and burshed passed Danni and whispered.

"I'm gunna see if I can find our two hunters." Then walked out of the chambers, down to hsi room where he sat and meditated, searching the surrounding area for Riebe and Flamehart. He found them rather quickly. Well he found Flamehart as he was more used to his signature, then he assumed that riebe was with him. With the force as his speed he bolted out of the temple and roof hopped. He circled around the roof they were on utnil he was in thier view form a couple of roofs away, he signaled for them to start heading back, if possible.

((For organizational purposes and since things are happening in multiple places, I shall introduce headers. :) ))

Jedi Temple: Council Chambers

Danni nodded as Rustic slipped past her to find the Sith Hunters. Then, she turned back to the Council.

"I realize the decision has not yet been made, but..." she began. A Council member interrupted.

"The decision has been made," he said quietly. "Our diplomatic party shall be Knights Royal, Net'ka'din,, Solar and Bayers. You shall be accompanied by the Hunters, Strider and Riebe if they are willing to go. I sense Knight Royal has gone in search of them. We will inform them of our decision when they get here."

"You Knights are dismissed," another member said. "May the Force be with you."

----------------

Jedi Temple: Rooftop

For a long time, the two Hunters stood in silence. Then, Riebe turned to Strider. "Thank you for your trust, Strider. But I still feel as though I do not deserve it. Though I did not know much of your past, I still should not have mentioned your past with the Sith."

After another long silence, she offered him a sad smile and a gentle hug. Then, as her mind wandered back to the time when there had been ten Sith Hunters, she said, "Will you forgive me, Brother?" It had been a common practice amongst the Sith Hunters to call one another 'Brother' or 'Sister', especially once they rebelled against the Sith.

((Curt, I'm leaving it to Strider to notice you, since Riebe needs to wait for his response.))

"The decision has been made," he said quietly. "Our diplomatic party shall be Knights Royal, Net'ka'din, and Bayers. You shall be accompanied by the Hunters, Strider and Riebe if they are willing to go.

((Aww, rats.))

Kin took a seat, as he had nothing else to do.

((Er... whoops! Joe, sorry. You hadn't posted in a little while and I sorta forgot about you *blushes in embarrassment* I edited. You're part of the party. It's a little overpowering to have all four Knights plus the Sith Hunters, but at least we all have places to be :) ))

Strider accepted her hug, then let out a smirk, remembering as well, and said, "Yes you are forgiven, Sister." He thought for a moment, then smiled, "The old days...It's a shame theres so few of us now."

He turned, noticing Rustic's presence. He turned to Riebe and said, "Looks like they've finished debating. We should head back."

((Thanks, WJ.))

((Random Off-Topic question: Do you guys, when you read my char's name, pronounce his last name as "Sol-ahr" or "Sol-uhr"? :D))

((Anyway...))

Kin stood and clipped his lightsaber to his belt. "I am ready to head out to negotiate with the Sith party."

(Sorry for the minor character control, just trying to move things up a bit)

Strider arrived alongside Riebe with the rest of the Jedi, his expression clear and focused now. "I don't know all what was decided, but since I heard the word "negotiate," then that's what we're going to do," he said. "Let's keep conflict to a minimum," the Sith Hunter warned.

"Yes, a conflict is something we should not get into. so, I see you have made your decision. so many jedi will participate. My Lord will be most pleased" the Grand Admiral said as he entreed the chambers, again without invitation. He walked throught the jedi group and to the centre of the chamber with the dark jedi around him.

"The senate is going to form a delegation also, as you will have a conflict of interest in the negotiations and the will of the Republc might not come clear throught you. After all, the Jedi Order has tried to make the Sith vanish for several millenias" the grand Admiral said before giving a slightly menacing laughter.

"Good... Good... We shall wait for your arrival on Tibrin. Have a nice journey" he said and left again as swiftly and suddenly as he came. The five Sith Dominion men left for the landing platform for a trip home

Archived