Home

Which CLothing do you prefer

Maverick5770

K1 clothing or K2 Clothing?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. K1 clothing or K2 Clothing?

• K1 Clothing
    • K2 Clothing

I'm sure everyone noticed, the clothes in K1 had diversity and completely different styles based on which class you chose to be. K2 classes all had those horrific clothes that we saw on Tatooine in K1. They did manage to make slightly different shades of crud color though. So which type of clothing would you like to see in K3, K1 or K2.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need that sexy soldier clothing back. And the other two classes weren't too bad either. I'm still amazed that for as technologically advanced as the galaxy is in K1/K2, they still have yet to invent the t-shirt...

I've gotta put my vote in for TSL clothing. With some notable exceptions, I liked the look of TSL's armors, robes, and regular clothing more. I just didn't like running my PC around in nothing but skivvies for such a long time at the beginning of the game. :smirk2:

I loved the K1 clothing, ESPECIALLY the Jedi Robes :toilet1:

It was supposed to be 4,000 years before the PT right, so why the hell did obsidian make the robes for k2 nearly identical? as somebody above said, it adds a lot of diversity!

edit: I was gonna make a thread like this one, but you beat me to it :p

edit edit: Tis a pity Obsidian will most likely be doing K3, cuz they'll keep their robes :(

The diversity of robes in TSL was more appealing and made for more interesting gameplay. Lots of choices compared to KotOR.

I also have to agree with Prime. The padawan robes were pretty cool and a nice change.

I like the idea of armored robes, but, I didn't find the Zeison-sha or Jal-Shey robes very attractive at all.

...especially during movement. I hope that is addressed the next time around.

I like the idea of armored robes, but, I didn't find the Zeison-sha or Jal-Shey robes very attractive at all.

...especially during movement. I hope that is addressed the next time around.

I didn't like how they really looked, either, but they were decent protection. I put up with the appearance, even though it looked like it had a chainmail half-skirt hanging from behind. :)

That armor was probably put in to appease Zam Wesell // Mabari Armorweave fans. I kind of liked it, but I think that's probably only because I was already used to seeing it in several places besides KotOR2.

even though it looked like it had a chainmail half-skirt hanging from behind.
It did ;).

I didn't like how they really looked, either, but they were decent protection. I put up with the appearance, even though it looked like it had a chainmail half-skirt hanging from behind. :)

...and the robes never moved, swirled or anything during combat or running.

I'm sure there must have been a breeze on Dantooine at some point.

It would be something if we could choose from different sets of armor that we'd acquire throughout the game and match them up with different robe sets.

Not so much for the color scheme as it would be for the variety of different properties.

They would all have a certain level of energy damage, but some may have protection versus cold, heat or physical while others may have mind affecting immunities, matched with jedi robes that have their own protection.

...it is a dream I have.

For the basic clothing I think I prefer K1s variants, it set you apart from the commoners. But as far as Jedi robes go, I like the padawan style in K2. I'd like to see both the K1 and K2 robes available in K3.

Archived