K1 clothing or K2 Clothing?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. K1 clothing or K2 Clothing?

• K1 Clothing
    • K2 Clothing

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're all missing the point by focusing on torso clothing, I need Air Jordans and random blingy shinies:cool:

But seriously, KotOR shoes really aren't all that great, why can't you have options like jackboots or ninja sock/shoes, or even birkenstock sandals for those pacifist jedi.

So for female characters who wear the "outfit":naughty: they could choose some stilettos or some long buckled up leather boots (with matching whip:lol: )

Is KotOR the only RPG that doesn't include foot protection, or some sort of amulet slot for before mentioned blingy shinies?

Real, frickin, unique glove models and belts too.

Ok, people are not reading the question properly. The question was in reference to clothing, not robes, and not armor. The equipable equipment labeled in game as "Clothing".

In this case ( :) ) i think that the clothes for the player in k2 were a bit farmer like... But.. Jedi usually dont fight in their robes, they put it down before fight. So i think an unequippable ROBE would be perfect with a -you-can-put-on- hood in k3. And i found that annoying when i didnt equipped clothes for example Krea, she didnt looked different... I know that shes a mysterious character, but.. Thats all for now. Thanx

Too bad they didn't have a male version....sigh.

If I remember correctly Hutts are supposed to be hermaphrodites, so a dancing boy should work just as well as a dancing girl for Vogga. Mira says Vogga has a thing for "unwrinkled humans", nothing about the preferred gender. Though I suppose a significant number of players would have had more of a problem with it. :)

If I remember correctly Hutts are supposed to be hermaphrodites, so a dancing boy should work just as well as a dancing girl for Vogga. Mira says Vogga has a thing for "unwrinkled humans", nothing about the preferred gender. Though I suppose a significant number of players would have had more of a problem with it. :)

Hutts are technically hermaphrodites, but most of them take masculine personalities. One even had a beard, and most of them are reffered to as 'he'. The only feminine Hutt so far has been Queen Jool.

QueenJool.jpg

Which one of those two, Shem? :D Vrook's or the Exile's?
Ha! :lol:

Actually both in this case. But I really do like that robe on the Exile there. Overall, I do like the options we were able to mod for the Exile to wear. That is the biggest reason why I chose K2.

Now if this was a story poll, I'd go with K1.

I never really pay attention to the clothing, but I definately prefer the robes from K2 over K1. I wouldn't mind seeing a useable hood added, especially on the sith robes.

One aspect that needs improvement imo, are the jedi armour's. They just look lame to me and I never wore them.

• 2 weeks later...

Clothes in K2 were some of the things I really think made the game shine. Though I think Obsidian was found wanting in several areas when compared to K1, the increase in choices for robes and the "force user armor" were awesome and made for some good expansion of options. As someone mentioned before, I also like how the standard "clothing" is the same as what typical civilian NPCs wear. I think that was a nice touch on Obsidian's part, I really liked that.

However the overall aesthetic appearance of the Sith in general was far better in K1, I think. Guys in awesome shiny armor are WAY cooler than leather-clad masked assassins trying to beat you with sticks.

Archived