Home

Revan's robes for KOTOR II?

sunrise_killer

Redhawk, you and Chainz are gods among men. I love you!

*Screams like an obsessed fan*

Um... seriously, though. Thanks for making all the mods you make. I just reinstalled KOTOR I with your item packs and the Revan robes, and I just discovered that you do mods for KOTOR II. I thought at first that you were a KOTOR I exclusive modder. Well, anyways, thanks again.

I've just encountered a slight problem. I decided to download the hardcore mod, but the problem is, it's not in english. I used the link from your site redwave. Here's the text.

Entpacke die "k_ai_master.ncs" in das KOTOR\Override Verzeichnis.

------------------------------------------------------------

Unpack the "k_ai_master.ncs" into the KOTOR\Override folder.

Solange diese MOD installiert ist, wird sie auch bei jedem Spielstand aktiviert.

Es ist nicht notwendig ein neues Spiel zu starten.

------------------------------------------------------------

As long as this mod is installed it will be activate on every save game.

It is not necessary to start a new game.

I'm getting the "vibe" that I need to download a .ncs unpacker and then unpack it and put the files in the Override file. Is that correct?

I'm getting the "vibe" that I need to download a .ncs unpacker and then unpack it and put the files in the Override file. Is that correct?

As Red said just drop it in to your override folder. .ncs files are the compiled script files the game uses to do "stuff". So unlike .rar or .zip they are already to be used without any more work.

Just thought Id point that little info out incase you were still wondering about the file type.

well in the screen it doesnt show any of the Star Forge robes, just Revan's Robes from the cutscenes. So I thought I would ask.

Yes it does... see the tan colored robe?

rhrcsrs1.jpgrhrcsrs2.jpg

That would be it... if you are expecting the exact same KotOR I SF Robe texture you are SOL, because the original texture was made for the dress like model and it was missing parts to cover the Cutscene Revan and Masked Revan models so it is unusable.

Do you know if the cloakworks MOD is compatible with the DAP MOD?

Which is downright filthy, if you ask me... The detail is fantastic! And it was easy to do, even for a noob like me.

It should be.. the Holowan Cloakworks mod is a series of armbands that you'll need to cheat or KSE them in order to get them. They are armband .uti files, so there shouldn't be anything to conflict with :)

Open the Cloakwork's readme file with Word or Wordpad (notepad will jumble it up). There should be a list of which number/model armband gives you a certain appearance.

The only thing I hate about it is the fact that you have to cheat. I hate having that CHEAT in yellow letters on your save game. I've found that I prefer Darth Nihilus. His lightsaber style is... "vicious", and his cape/robe thing flies around everywhere. It's what makes him look big, as he's actually skinny and tall.

Archived