Home

Who Are You?

PR-0927

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ I think it has something to do with setting things on fire...

anyone heard of Co2 water? fizzy water? carbonated water?

they call it gas water or water with gas in europe. or they ask you "would you like it with gas or without?"

anyone heard of Co2 water? fizzy water? carbonated water?

they call it gas water or water with gas in europe. or they ask you "would you like it with gas or without?"

Oh, sparkling water. Here in the US, "gas" refers to gasoline...so you can see where the confusion came from.

Especially since you like fire.

Okay, I think I can finally respond to this thread in a more serious manner

1. I'm German American

2. I smoke indoors even tho its illegal here

3. I tell more racist jokes than you could ever begin to believe(the exception to this being CapN, whom I'm sure is as ****ed in the head as me). Don't take this as me being racist, I'm just amused by the jokes. That and since I have such a diverse selection of friends, none of them can rip on my German heritage(Yea, well your people killed off millions of people' is usually the response I get. To which I reply 'And I'm sure about 20% of those people were *insert race of original insulter*)

4. I play video games far too much

5. I have more girl friends than guy friends

6. I'm prone to acts of violence when it comes to the defense of my friends, so much so that I've lost friends for what I believe to be fighting for them

7. I kick your ass in Guitar Hero

8. My grades in high school sucked, but you don't need English to lay carpet

9. I collect swords

10. I need some more tattoos and piercings

11. I'm a beast in the sack(or so I'm told)

12. Most people think I smoke pot, when in fact, I quit years ago

13. I have a MySpace - simply because it lets me communicate with friends of mine who moved out of state without my knowledge

14. I play D&D. Even worse, I recently got kicked out of D&D group for fighting with one of the game masters

15. I hate those bastard game masters

16. Sony is being retarted, and yet I can't seem to like Nintendo at all - I've even begun to hate Nintendo with even more fervor

17. I get made fun of in online games for typing with proper grammer

18. I then kill those bastards who make fun of me for using proper grammer

19. I crush noobs like its my job(or so the shirt says)

20. I'm an asshole, but people still tend to get along with me - cept one guy who hates my guts through a mutual friend

21. I adapt to games so quickly, I can crush people in the game who've been playing it for years within a matter of 3-6 games

22. I hate racing games, but I can't stop playing Need for Speed Most Wanted

23. I hate rap, but I can't stop listening to ICP

24. I can't believe you're still reading this

25. Why are you still reading this?

26. I still buy toys at the gentle age of 21

27. There are other posts more important than this one. Go read those

28. I laugh at people who tell me to stop talking on the internet when the game is all typing communication. Then I kill them

29. I once quit playing a game for about a year and a half, then my cousin's boyfriend said he could kick my ass since he's been playing the game for 3 hours a night every night for the past year. I then proceeded to run him in a manner that could only be described as the genocide of brain cells. Some would call it a fluke, but I did the same thing about 9 more times in a row. He wouldn't play a 10th time

30. STOP READING THIS

31. I once lost a friend for kicking a locker into her boyfriend's head because I found out he was beating her up. And she gets mad at me for knocking him out cold. Women, sheesh

Yes Marcus I have beaten Cowboys on Expert. After several attempts mind you. But I did get it.

Interestingly enough, I used the Grim Ripper through most of the Expert career and just couldn't do it. So I got pissed at seeing Death with a sad face and switched to Pandora with the Dragon Skin guitar and like 2 tries later I beat it. Now its the Battle Axe for me!

And it unlocks it on every difficulty, so when I go for Guitar God on Hard and Expert, I can use it regardless.

Archived