Home

I am a commercial whore

Doomstalk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it didn't sell at anything that I thought was worth it (the paperback in that condition goes for $75, so a signed hardcover should go for more than $150), so it gets relisted tonight (also so it doesn't end at stupid o'clock again).

I got this nasty message from a guy on eBay (quoted in entirety, including the pidgin English):

Yo your a PRICK, making a reserve this high. I contacted purcell himself and he sells books at only 100-120$ I own three of these and the most ive paid is 110$+ shipping and thats with a full front page ART and SIG. you are a sick sick little man. 152$ and not met the reserve last round. GO PUT THIS UP UNDER BUY IT NOW FOR 60000$ if thats what you want. Or look and see the other lame ****s that try to get away with 200-300$ for this book. The have been sitting on buy it now for almost a year. PEACE you lame bastard. Lower your price, steve almost gagged when he heard what you were chargin lol. On another note if you do get your reserve, your still a prick.

Steve

I understand that my asking price is high, but the harcover is damn near impossible to find, let alone with a signature. I don't want to be seen as an opprotunistic jerk, though. What do you think? Is he right?

Man, that guy has three? You know what everyone's problem is with this book? That there are stupid greedy ****wads like that guy who owns THREE book and then contacts Steve Purcell like a whiney brat over the price of what might have been his fourth copy. How American of him. I hope I can become semi-famous one day just so I can humiliate obsessive stingy fans over stuff like this.

I wish you didn't post that Doomstalk, I feel really mad now.

I bet that guy is that BadRelgnsf or whatever. Anyone catch his name? I still hate that guy.

Oh man, someone so should've told him that he'd rather be a lion. Personally, I'd probably opt for eternal salvation and paradise, but being a lion would still be pretty kickass. Eating zebras and mauling **** and all.

The hardcover is so worth that price, but I'm just going to have to be happy with my paperback.

I bet that guy is that BadRelgnsf or whatever. Anyone catch his name? I still hate that guy.

Somewhere off in the distance you hear a nail getting hit squarely on its head. Elsewhere a man yells "Bingo!". And in yet another place, a kewpie doll is being awarded,

Archived