Should the Jews be wiped out?

Nancy Allen``

Should we genocide the Jews?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we genocide the Jews?

• Yes
    • No
    • Just give Israel to Palestine and let them fend for themselves

Given the hatred towards Israel I thought I would have this poll. Do you think we should finish what Hitler started and genocide the Jews, or they should be made to abandon Israel.

Personally I say no to both, but they still should be made to pay for their actions against Lebanon.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty dumb thread, to be honest. No one, not even the Iranians, are calling for the genocide of the Jews (there are Persian Jews living in Iran without being slaughtered, albeit living as second-class citizens like the Arabs in Israel are living as second-class citizens).

I vote for the third option: give Palestine back. Then the Israelis can come to the USA and become powerful lobbyists and wealthy businessmen. :p

That's funny Ahmadinejad constantly talks about it all the time.

He talks about destroying Israel... but not all Jews in the world live in Israel. There is a big difference. No question he is a dumbass, but I don't think he's on the same level as Hitler.

Only as dumb as the people who post in it. Already somebody has put their money where their mouth is and support the 'Final Solution' for the Jews, and while I disagree with it I cannot blame them.

Okay, the only one in this thread who has said anything about killing all the Jews is me, so I should probably mention that what I said should not be taken seriously.

Ok, if i was the UN (or god :D) this is what i'd do:

1 - Cancel Israel.

2 - Use the massive ammount of money that is currently being used on the conflict to give every israeli citizen a bucket load of cash, and nationalisation in any UN country of their choice.

3 - Give the majority of israel back to the palestinian people and government, on the condition it has a democratic constitution.

(However be sensitive of any inter-tribal geography this time, not that i'm sure there is any).

4 - Make Jerusalem a UN protectorate. Make it like antarctica or the moon, a nation that belongs to all people of earth... under the management of the UN.

There... it'll never happen... and it would be a bit of a shock to 6million israelis if it did... but since only muslims are terrorists, not israelis they wouldn't fight back, and it would be a short, sharp shock after which everything would be solved, hpefully for the long term.

Its daft that for 100s of years the main religions seemed able to share jerusalem, but in a supposedly more modern and civilised society we can't get close to it.

And while it might seem impractical, i think that, IF THE POLITICIANS HAD HTE GUTS TO DO IT, it would be relatively straightforward to achieve. The US has so muich power over israel that they could basically force this implementation on them.

The world would be happy because it's major source of conflict would be solved. THe palestinians would be happy because they'd get their land back, the religins would be happy cos they'd all have equal access to jerusalem, Iran, Syria and Al Quaida would be unhappy as they'd loose their main source of support, the US would be happy because it wouldn't be so hated anymore, US citizens would be happy because they'd stop paying thousands of tax dollars to israel each year, and the israelis... well...

..i don't know if they'd be happy. but they'd be rich. They'd get to go anywhere they wanted inthe world and start again. The majoriy would probably go to the USA where they'd have enough money to do well. They wouldn't be under seige anymore, and they could always return to a neutral jerusalem whenever they wanted.

(Side note: the US gives about 1/3rd of its aid buget to israel each year, though israel is the 15th richest nation and has 0.01 of the world's population. The average isareli citizen therefore gets more aid per head than the average US citizen.. so they'd actually cost the US less, plus be putting money back int the US economy)

@Tyrion: its ok, i got you.

I don't think it's a good idea to remove Israel all-together. But then again, there are lots of other nice places on Earth for them where they can stay. Heck, give them the Yellowstone National Park or something:p!

But to make Jerusalem a protectorate like Antarctica, probably guarded by a large number of UN troops - Now, there's an idea!

Well, there isn't really anywhere for the palestinians to go.. that the whole problem. ANd moving north korea might be tricky. But as israel is only a newly created country, wherre all the population was flown in from other nations, it shouldn't be that hard to fly them all out again. ;)

(Jewish 80.1% (Europe/America-born 32.1%, Israel-born 20.8%, Africa-born 14.6%, Asia-born 12.6%), non-Jewish 19.9% (mostly Arab) (1996 est.) )

And a lot of the israeli born ones would be kids who'd go with their parents. That might leave 15% or 900,000 people. I guess they could get a small district adjunct to the UN Protectorate of jerusalem.. or just all live in palestine, or go off to any country they want with a load of cash in their pocket.

I'm a genius...

The USA needs to butt out. And then the UN needs to go in with LARGE peacekeeping force and enforce an equal settlement on all sides.

Its not even that hard, if anyone had the will to do it.

Well, I guess that would be impossible considering how much money the USA pours into the UN. And a UN peacekeeping force? Don't make me laugh. How would you even have a UN peacekepping force without the USA?

I thought the USA never paid its dues to the UN?? I'd put money on the fact it gives many times more money to israel than to the UN.

UN peacekeeping forces can be effective, IF they are given the support and mandate they need from the governments that matter (eg: the USA and maybe china or russia)

I thought the USA never paid its dues to the UN?
Which is another reason why the UN should not grant the US veto power.

Well, I guess that would be impossible considering how much money the USA pours into the UN. And a UN peacekeeping force? Don't make me laugh. How would you even have a UN peacekepping force without the USA?
See, there are these other countries throughout the world. These other countries also have troops, believe it or not. As a matter of fact, the said troops even have guns and military training.

Comprende;)?

Get the British SAS, the German Grenzschutzgruppe 9, Italian GIGN, Russian Spetznaz and others, the Polish GROM, Australia's SASR, the Greek MYK, I think all of these countries are part of the UN, and especially some of the more familiar of the special forces units such as GSG-9 are really up there with the best in the world. Only maybe America's Delta Force or SEALS are better.

Archived