Home

I've had enough of you hooligans

ET Warrior

So as part of my moving to a new place, and a few other complications that arose, I will be without internet for the next three weeks.

I can still get access infrequently, so until I'm back I will leave you in the capable hands of RP and LadyJedi.

If any of you misbehave and cause them undue distress I will MOST displeased upon my return.

So mind your manners.

I hated not having internet when we moved.

*remembers bootlegging internet by hooking up the comp in my room and running a phone cord to the landline through the window*

Fun, fun :)

I'll try not to blow anything up while you're gone ET :)

Relax ET, these are swampies, not hooligans. I think I can handle it...:p

swampy (swompi, swômpi)

n.

• 1. Not a hooligan.
  • 2. Sinister web demons who swarm in numbers on lone mods when they become seperated. Known for their ferocity swampies will attack moderators with a pack mentality. Spamming forums for them to be locked, creating useless threads and flaming with eachother are known ways of sabotage.

• See troll

Hur hur.

*runs by naked carrying large amounts of explosives and alcohol*

lets lynch ty while he's gone...although...since he and i have both had the same avatars and sigs forever...which as you people know are very similar...im like his evil twin...who is all about chaos...so he's not really gone...just the good part of him/us

*runs by naked carrying large amounts of explosives and alcohol*

lets lynch ty while he's gone...although...since he and i have both had the same avatars and sigs forever...which as you people know are very similar...im like his evil twin...who is all about chaos...so he's not really gone...just the good part of him/us

An evil twin of a evil twin is a more evil twin?

An evil twin of a evil twin is a more evil twin?

Who's more foolish? The foolish fool who's following the foolish fool who is being followed by a foolish fool or the foolish fool who is leading the foolish fool who is following a foolish fool?

Do yah feel lucky punk? Do yah? :xp:

*Has seizure*

Archived