Home

DS Users Rejoice!

urluckyday

While I'm not 100% sure if this is really an adventure game, I think I've found a great game that any DS and adventure gamer will love. It's called "Touch Detective." It certainly looks like a point and click adventure game, and it's coming to the DS. Just giving everyone a heads-up, so that you can look out for it. It looks like it will be coming out this Fall, so get ready!

Phoenix Wright is also a DS adventure game and is reputed to be absolutely excellent, to the degree where it's almost always sold out in shops. It's said to be very lengthy too.

The only thing that might put some off is the art style. But then, they'd probably be the same type of people who refused to play Psychonauts because of its quirky graphics. ;

I've played Phoenix Wright, and it is very good. There are five different "cases", each with loads of characters to talk to and places to visit. It's very much an adventure game, I'd say. The art style is great too, particularly when characters get angry. Totally recommended - good idea, good execution and all that. Nice and easy too!

Archived