Home

Jedi Heroes - Recruitement and Discussion Thread

Hiya all. This is a RPG based on my fic, Jedi Heroes. It was supposed to have more missions, but, heck, that's not revelant. I am Jaden, and you can be Kyle, Jan, Kyra, Rosh, Rose, Uriel, Kayn, Cyrus, Han, Chewbacca, Leia and/or created characters. You can be more fic-existent characters, but, i didn't want to list them.

Rules

1. No godmodding.

2. No more than one character. If you really want two, PM me and maybe i'll let you.

3. Follow the rules from the boards.

4. Have fun!

Name: Jaden Korr

Species: Human

Planet: Coruscant

Job: Jedi Knight

Affiliation: Jedi Order and New Republic

Appearance: Black pants and boots, tan Jedi-like shirt, blue eyes and black hair.

Gear: Orange Lightsaber, DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol and Thermal Detonators.

Bio: Born on the planet of Coruscant, Jaden was always a busy and adventuring child. His parents had a busy schedule, so he was practically raised by his parents droid, C-4PB. When he turned 22, he accepted a invitation to the Jedi Academy on the planet of Yavin IV at the Massassi Temple. A little while after he turned 23, he went to Geonosis in a mission, and he and Rosh and Kyle barely got out of there alive.

Join in please!

• 3 weeks later...

You notice how everybody's so worked up OOC that nobody's actually joined the thread :p

So now I'll join... with twins :)

(Trust me Skywalker. I can handle two characters... and it'll be better this way.)

Name: Gavin Starr

Appearance: 5' 11", Dark brown hair, blue eyes, muscular build

Homeworld: Coruscant

Equipment: twin green sabers, clothing that consists of black pants, black boots, dark blue shirt, black leather jacket, black leather gloves

Bio: Born and raised on Coruscant, Gavin learned quickly how to manipulate people into doing what he wanted or shifting their thinking to agree with him. He was found to be Force sensitive when he was six and was sent to Yavin IV to be trained as a Jedi. Even as a Jedi, his area of expertise is negotiation and manipulation of people. Because of their contrasting gifts, Gavin and his twin sister Briana are usually sent on missions together as each has a use for the mission.

Name: Briana Starr

Appearance: 5' 7", brown hair, blue eyes, slim, but strong

Homeworld: Coruscant

Equipment: a single dual-phase lightsaber. Primary blade is a rich violet, secondary blade is half primary blade's length and is bright blue. She dresses almost identically to her brother, but her shirt is dark gray, not dark blue.

Bio: In contrast to Gavin, Briana focused her attention on how ships worked and quickly found her gift of being able to understand a machine the first time she saw it. Because of her deep understanding of machines, she understands that, while they are not able to use the Force, the Force can be used to manipulate their functions. She often uses these abilities to get into places some computer hackers can't even go.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Upgrade

Eh I need a good rp here and there so I think a good star wars one will start it off

Name: Cain westak

Species: Kel Dor

Planet: Dor

Job: Jedi Knight

Affiliation: Jedi Order and New Republic

Appearance: Get black kel dor breathing system, black and white jedi robe, The head resembles jk3 kel dor head #1

Gear: White Lightsaber, DC-17m Blaster Pistol

Bio: Born on the planet of Dor, Was always solitary. His parents were killed in a empire campain, so he was practically raised by himself on a traveling trade ship until he started hearing voices when he cleared his mind. When he turned 20, he accepted a invitation to the Jedi Academy on the planet of Yavin IV. After astonising all masters with his disregard for the darkside after it scortched his past he became a jedi knight quite quickly. He created a lightsaber and use a white jem to resemble the purity of the light side of the force. He bought and old DC-17 blaster pistol that was used in the clone wars.

I will post as soon as possible

• 4 months later...

Im going to join

Name: Darth Karrn

Planet: Korriban

Job: Dark lord of the sith

Affiltation: Sith

Appearance: Black Sith lord Robe, Black hair, Face damaged a bit l were darth reavens mask

Bio: His a disciple of Reaven he still belives he will once more rule again and begin the sith wars again as he grew up nearly hes whole life alone he studied the ancient sith artifacts to try figer something out then he unlocked Darth Reavens temple ofcourse he would of went in there he found revean in hes spirit walking up and down the walk ways of hes temple Karrn ran up to him and asked are you just hologram or are u actully... reaven interupted and said yes l am revean and you look like you have dark side in you lots of it and Karrn replied well l have a lot of knowledge of the dark side

Reaven said were are your mother and father Karrn answered the jedi killed them because they owned a great tablet

Reaven said did thay take it karrn replied well no its right here but l cant crack the language darh reaven said well it has great power learn with me and together we can restore my boddy and then l can walk once more we shall rule the galaxy thats when Karrn became lord of the sith

Daniel333, the thing is, members here usually respect others more if they can spell correctly. They don't like things like "OMG u sk8 well" sort of speak, so please act sensibly. I think you're very young or English isn't your first language. In the future, don't resurrect Threads that are three or so months old. Jason has done this Thread in the KOTOR section, but the RP Thread has died there too. I doubt Jason will return to this Thread.

Daniel333, LucasForums is not a chat room. It's a forum, as the name would suggest. So no more "internet chat words"...k?

Also, if there are no posts in a particular thread for four months, then it's dead. It doesn't need to be resurrected unless you have something important to say. Especially in this case, this thread being an RP thread. Obviously, this RP ended before it began.

I have a character that I would like to use. She's from another RP I was in.

"The Emperor got off too easy by dying on the Death Star. He should have been tried and hung."

"Right. Um, your highness, it's hanged. Meat is hung, tyrant overlords are hanged."

Princess Leia Organa and Alixe Medcraft.

"Even today, educated immigrants from those cultures will write fictive cycles about her, some of them amazingly prurient."

"Groovy."

Alixe on Aayla Secura's popularity.

Capture-01-19-00001.jpg

Name: Alixe Medcraft

Planet: Deralla

Job: Republic soldier

Affiliation: Republic

Appearance: Dark skin, green eyes, brown hair in a ponytail. Alixe shuns the uniform of the Republic soldier, instead going with a black, white and blue latex armor designed to protect against the elements and offer resistence to small caliber laser blasts.

Gear: Electroscope rifle; part of Alixe's mission means being able to take out targets from a distance. While not a true sniper rifle, the Electroscope allows her to provide good overwatch of her tasked area, and is her weapon of choice for ranged combat.

Blaster Carbine; when close in the accuracy of a smaller weapon is more important than the range of something larger, and to that end Alixe relies on this old weapon that had been modified to provide a greater rate of fire.

Chaingun: For a time Alixe used a Chaingun stolen from a Clone Commander she killed. It proved useful when she and a group of soldiers encounter Darth Vader, and the sheer hail of bullets drove him back so they could escape. The weapon was lost soon after when Alixe looked into criminal connections with the Empire (her ulterior motive was to free Twi'lek slaves from the criminal element) and Alixe assumed it wound up on the black market. She doesn't miss it partially due to it's size and partially because it was a clone weapon but would use such a weapon again if given the chance.

Bio: Alixe is a clone created from a soldier who served for Queen Amidala on Naboo and fought in the Clone Wars. When the decision was made to draw from a wider selection of soldiers to clone from the original Alixe Medcraft was used as a model not long before the battle of Endor. Rather than fight for the Imperials when sent on her first mission she broke from her ranks, ditched her uniform, then went seeking the Rebels so she could defect. She shares the memories of the aging soldier who no longer is able to fight on the front lines, as well as many of the same characteristics such as a strange fixation on her right leg, which was terribly injured during her defense of Hoth and her stubborness to not allow it to be healed or replaced. Her long and storied history has her encounter many people instrumental to the Republic, Jedi and Rebellion. When Senator Padme Amidala went to Tattoine Alixe made sure that she would be kept safe. When an attempt was made on the Senator's life she worked with Jedi Aayla Secura on providing security. She liked working with the Jedi, even heading to Felucia to find her or the Clone Troopers that killed her, but found neither. Before she could destroy her life on spice Alixe was assigned to look after a young Leia Organa, and roared with laughter when the princess told her how "the line between the life I want to live and the life I'm expected to live is about as thin as a Hutt after a buffet." And as well as being a soldier for the Rebellion she encountered people in Covert Ops such as Jan Ors, where Alixe was disgusted that her role as a double agent meant she would have to kill Rebels in order to keep her cover.

The thickly accented soldier had changed a lot since her early days on Naboo, and the clone reflects this. War had scarred her badly, from losing those she cared about to a lack of faith in government and politics based on the rise of the Emperor, and this had left her with a slightly smarmy attitude and a particular disdain for who she fights against. Alixe hears that the spirit of Sidious is still alive and given all the evil he was responsible for thinks of how great a pleasure it would be to take him out once and for all. To this end she has been working on a form of self defense against blades so if she was ever to come across someone with a lightsaber she would be able to protect herself.

Archived