Home

Telos: HK-Factory

The Source

You could ask the mods to move this thread to the Holowan Labs Forum. ;)

indeed. :)

However, most regular "players" don't wander into Holowan that much..must be afraid of all that techie garble.. hehehe :xp:

Getting a general overview for player's opinion would probably see more eyes here (or Ahto) to be honest...

Of course, it's always up to the thread author :D

Well if you want to make it HK-centric rather than turning it into a saberfest, you could always make HK take over the part of main character for a bit(like when Atton goes on his own to the bar on Nar Shadaa). Maybe have Goto track down the signal coming from the voice replecator and tell HK-47(who then goes off on his own) about it to get rid of him for a while. Heh... if you wanted you could make an entire Droid party with T3, HK and Goto...

Telos: HK-Factory

I thought about this for a while. Without messing with anything else, on other planets, I was thinking about completing the HK: Factory on Telos. Since there is a good chunk of the stuff done, how long could it actually take. After my KotOR I mod, I am thinking about completing the factory itself. I think it will take a few days. Since nothing extremely new needs to be done, I think it would be a walk in the park.

Any comments? -or Suggestions?

Go for it, but try and make it as seemless as possible. I love to see some new stuff, ignore the talentless rants of "What's the point". It's only because they don't love kotor like us.

Archived