Home

Help On Day Of The Tentacle

Kloppstock

I need some spoiler help with Day Of The Tentacle

Im stuck in how

i shall use Wierd Ed's Stamp Book

Im at the end of the entire game, and i must leave the contract signed yesterday to Hoagie, so he can put in the suggestion box

but now i can't find any loose stams from Eds in any of the 3 inventories. but i picked them up earlier in the game..therefore i must allready have used them on the contract allready?, i dont remember..

but however i have send the book to Hoagie, but i could NOT drop the book in the box?

"- I Dont' Wanna" :mad1

what have i forgott?...ore missunderstood perhaps we shall say instead :smash:

i have checked diffrent walktroughs but most of them are to confusing to me,im a complete nut :nutz1:=:wok1: in adventure games.(yes we have sen your old Sam & Max threads!)

so if you can please spoil this whole stamp solution i would be happy,im tired missunderstanding,and now i just need to get forward and complete the game :ears1:

You don't put the contract in the suggestion box - there's a perfectly good post box outside the house. If the loose pony express stamp is missing from your inventory, then yeah, you must have already stuck it to the contract.

You shouldn't need the stamp book, in fact you can give it back to weird ed edison to calm him down now. If you never picked the stamp up it should be outside his room.

• 1 month later...

Archived