Home

Species in SW you would want to be.

PoiuyWired

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Id choose a wookie and if im right about why you would want to be a Twi'lek, your sad and lonely lol. Tell me the real reason so i don't suspect its somthing poverted ?

Actually thats THE reason.

Well, I am equally happy if you give me a Zeltron gogo girl instead, or a Ewok pole dancer.

• 5 months later...
ITT if you get to live in the galaxy far far away, what species would you want to be? (other than those stupid humans)

PS: Its rescued from a closed and spammed thread.

This is not a direct answer to your question, but the top two races in Star Wars (opinion) are the Chiss and the Caamasi.

The Chiss--there's a lot. They are ordered and strong, while being generally peaceful. They definitely have a lot of self-respect (too much).

The Caamasi: they're pacifists, but pacifists who recognize that there are times for war, and that sometimes the purely pacifist way is bad (i.e. if taking the lives of a few enemies will protect many innocents, then those lives should be taken).

Just wondering, are the Caamasi the colorful chicken people who are known for their great universities and such?

Ah, the Chiss, or THE Chiss you are talking about. No matter, anyone of them is nice. Plus, The Legacy Emperor is decended from a Chiss-related family (and a sister of a Darth probably).

I'd go for either the Trandoshans or the Gen'Dai. The Trandoshans are strong hunters, and the Gen'Dai are almost invincible. I man, Durge had to be chucked in a sun to die, so I'm guessing they can hold their own. I guess if I had to choose between the two... I'd just flip a coin :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would be more fun having the topic as "Species in SW you would want to make out with" but I guess that would go out of hand fast.

Hmmm... hutts...

Funny!

btw, whould you want to be a Hutt? Or make out with a Hutt??:p

Me, I would be human.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Echani (genetically ideal warrrior near humans)

2. Miraluka (force sensitive near humans that see through the force)

3. Yuzaan Vong (forceproof)

4. Rakata (responsible for the pre-republic galactic history)

5. Zabrak (eventually the whole world becomes a training ground for sith marauders)

6. Twilek (greatest dexterity)

Archived