Home

What Inspired Your Username?

Well my username comes from:

Shorty=The guy that smokes everything and then have a rather strange end.

Inds=Comes from INsiDiouS.

Then i adjusted to sound like only a name so you can speech Shortynds and not Shorti inds. ;)

Sorry for the bad english. :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T7nowhere : I bought my first pc in 1999 and one of the first things I did when I got net access was open a hotmail account. The first account I made I just used my first and last name, But I decided I didn't want to give that out to just anyone ;)

So I decided to create something more anonymous and created T7nowhere T7 was originally "Traveler"(but there were already many Traveler's and so I added 7 to the end, why 7? why not it's a good number ;) and it had a nice ring to it). I used Traveler7 for a couple months but I kept running into people with the same name so I decided to shorten it to T7, but that was often rejected by forums and other sites for being to short so I needed to make a longer name. I wanted to keep the T7 because it worked well when I played FPS's online but I still needed to make it longer.

I've always wanted to travel but due to a low cash flow and responsibilities at home I knew that I wouldn't be travelling anytime soon, But at heart I am a traveler that travels "nowhere". And So T7nowhere was created. I really liked the way it sounded and everyone has always shortened it to T7, which is cool with me. Over the past 7 years It has changed meaning for me, but online that's my name and it's what I've always used because no matter where I need to use it I can. :)

Anyone noticed that nobodies name on here will conjur up images of kittens and freshly born puppies?

HerbieZ, I'm married. And a mom. I sure don't want to conjure up the image of a kitten.

Freshly born anything is just nasty looking. Now if they're cleaned up, dried off, and have opened their cute little eyes, than that's OK. Not that I want to conjure images of dogs, either.... :)

Well I chose Bastila, cause she is one of my favourite K1 characters (along with Carth, hes awesome!) but also because she is a jedi and shes got that cool battle meditation thing. :p

And I chose Jeedai cause I love the way some of the aliens say Jedi, and also cause I can make up a way to write it in Hiragana, which is always fun :smash:

• 4 weeks later...

Maverick5770, I hope your signature means a licence to learn to spell.

Mr_BFA, it would help if you too could spell. Antelope is not spelt antalope.

Emperor Devon, I believe people should respect your wishes as to call you Emperor Devon. Trust me if there is one person besides yourself that will call you Emperor Devon, it will be, of course, me.

Getting back to the topic. My username is because at one point in my life I was so angry with everything I actually turned to the dark side. (Yes I know weird but I have my reasons which I shall not divulge into now). I fashioned my self a name which was belonging to the Dark Side. Dark Lord is of course from Dark Lord of the Sith. Deagle is my last name. DLD seems to go well as initials. I also have another Sith nickname Darth Deagle. I wanted to make a skateboarding movie (and having just seen Deck Dogz and my nickname is Demon) I decided to make the name Deck Demonz. I made a symbol for them which was to capital D's on right way, the other backwards, crossing throught the middle of each other with one horn on each D. Darth Deagle also uses this symbol.

Yes, but he isn't actually from Erebor. He was one of the last great dragons and came from the lands of the east to Erebor if you know the story..

Actually we don't know where Smaug came from. But two logical guesses would be the Withered Heath (aka the dragons’ breeding-ground) or the Ered Mithrin (Grey Mountians). Both of them are north of Erebor.

Feagildin is a name I formed for my first Neverwinter Nights character, it's made of elements from Tolkein's Elvish.

Fea = spirit

gil = star

din = silent

So it basically means silent spirit of the stars.

For those that care the words are from the Sindarin language.

:cool: another John Ronald Reuel Tolkien fan.

Mine come from two Quenya words

Aráto = Champion

Eldar = People of the stars (Originally all of the elves of M-E but later only those of the three houses that completed the journey to Aman (Undying Lands)).

So loosy translated means Champion for the peoples of the stars.

Archived