Home

Items needed for the "learning of the ways of the force" mod

Darth333

I'm looking for someone (it can also be more than one person) with modeling talents who's interested in making some items for the "learning the ways of the force" mod. If you don't know what the mod is, check this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150719

What I need is some original items to add into the mod: at least 2 lightsabers, 1 DS and one LS , 2 swords or double swords (LS and DS again) and perhaps some headgear. I don't have any specific requirements as to the shape of the items apart perhaps for the DS sword which I'd like it to use Black/dark grey and red colors so it will mostly be up to the modeler's imagination (there's a particularity about the DS sword though but I can't post it here - spoilers- ).

In other words, if you are a modeler and are interested in planting some items in the mod (even if they aren't listed above I could perhaps find a place for them - Jackel, where are those pink sabers? :p - ), drop me a word. There is enough place to add more.

I will also need a special placeable (kinda rock shaped) but posting more details about that here would spoil the whole thing.

Darth333, I would really love to help, this is definetly going to make an awesome mod, but I don't have KotOR/TSL anymore so the most I could do would be to model and skin the object in gmax, but I wouldn't be able to take them out :(. I have a sword I made in gmax that needs a little bit of work, but if you could find someone to take it out of gmax you're welcome to use it, and of course you're welcome to use any of my mods/models that are already made. I truly am sorry, I wish I could be of more help :(

In other words, if you are a modeler and are interested in planting some items in the mod (even if they aren't listed above I could perhaps find a place for them - Jackel, where are those pink sabers? :p - )

Coming! Coming! I know I have said that before but this time I mean it ;)

I just finished building my new comp and getting everything installed (K1 and K2 included) So should be able to start work on them in the next few days. They wont be new models unless someone makes some for me (I get confused just looking at the tutorials for modelling, let alone actually doing it!)

Cool! Thanks for the asnwers.

Jackel: don't worry if the pink sabers aren't new models. They're a HL classic. :D

Oldflash: I've just answered your PM. I'd be glad to team up with you.

ChAiNz: I welcome any cool goodies you want to add!

Archived