Home

Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard (Vrs. 1.00.02) - Released

FROM THE README:

Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard (Vrs. 1.00.02)

Developed By: MacLeodGR (MacLeodCorp), Jae Onasi, Darth333

I. Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard: (Vrs. 1.00.02)

· Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard is a quick and small content mod for ‘Knights of the Old Republic I’. Five years before the ‘Dark Apprentice’, the Jedi Royal Guard existed on Dantooine. Within this short-story, you will learn about the Jedi Royal Guard, and get a small look at their history. (If you played the Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium for ‘KotOR II’, this mod covers the origin of the robes that Bastila Shan wears.)

· Upon installing the ‘Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard’ mod, you will gain five new Jedi robes for Bastila Shan. Each robe is a redesign of her standard clothing, and they reflect the robe design found in the ‘Dark Apprentice’ mod.

Only Bastila can wear these robes.

· Other additional features include: A new merchant on Dantooine, and the restoration of the Iriaz. If you are wondering about the Iriaz, they were cut from the original version of Dantooine. Now, you will be able to encounter them in the Sandral Grounds.

· In version 1.00.02 of the ‘Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard’ mod, the robe textures were tweaked for aesthetic reasons, and a sixth robe was added to the series. See below for details.

(This mod takes place on Dantooine in the Sandral Grounds.)

(The story is based upon the frame work that was introduced in the Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium.)

(Please follow the installation instructions closely.)

II. ITEMS SECTION:

In this section, you will find a list of custom items and textures.

These items were created by various modders who have contributed to this mod.

Items (ROBES):

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘War’ Robes:

Bast_ks.uti

ia_cloths_010.tga

P_BastilaBB10.tga

(Can only be worn by Bastila.)

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, improve force resistance, and increase the amount of damage given.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Masters’ Robes:

Bast_ls.uti

ia_cloths_011.tga

P_BastilaBB11.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, and increase wisdom.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Renegade’ Robes:

Bast_ms.uti

ia_cloths_012.tga

P_BastilaBB12.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, and increase lightsaber proficiency.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Knights’ Robes:

Bast_ns.uti

ia_cloths_013.tga

P_BastilaBB13.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, and increase awareness.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Death’ Robes:

Bast_os.uti

ia_cloths_014.tga

P_BastilaBB14.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, reduce the amount of damage received, and increase the amount of damage given.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Megiddo’ Robes: (NEW TO VARIATION)

Bast_ps.uti

ia_cloths_015.tga

P_BastilaBB15.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, improve force resistance, and increase the amount of damage given.

(Similar description as the Jedi R.G. ‘War’ Robes, but it has stronger stats all around.)

XIII. DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

· Since it is illegal to sell game modifications, I give exclusive rights to LucasFiles and LucasForums to release or delete, edit, or release this mod as they see fit. Obsidian Entertainment and Lucas Arts do not support this mod. If you wish to mirror this mod, you must contact me at LucasForums through a private message under MacLeodGR.

----------------------------------------------

Temporary LF download link: http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=1481

Looks great Mac! I've just started Dantooine and progressed a little further than this mod calls for.. but I think this mod necessitates me reverting back a few saves :D

Can't wait to try this out.. I'll be keeping my eye out on LucasFiles (or the RSS Feeds over at SWK ;) )

When everyone gets the mod, please feel free to send in some feedback. I use everyone's feedback to fix bugs, upgrade the story, and to add new content. Remember, the Dark Apprentice was a mod that evolved from suggestions and support. Your feedback does count. :)

SUMMARRY OF THE README:

Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard (Vrs. 1.00.02)

Developed By: MacLeodGR (MacLeodCorp), Jae Onasi, Darth333

I. Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard: (Vrs. 1.00.02)

· Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard is a quick and small content mod for ‘Knights of the Old Republic I’. Five years before the ‘Dark Apprentice’, the Jedi Royal Guard existed on Dantooine. Within this short-story, you will learn about the Jedi Royal Guard, and get a small look at their history. (If you played the Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium for ‘KotOR II’, this mod covers the origin of the robes that Bastila Shan wears.)

· Upon installing the ‘Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard’ mod, you will gain five new Jedi robes for Bastila Shan. Each robe is a redesign of her standard clothing, and they reflect the robe design found in the ‘Dark Apprentice’ mod.

Only Bastila can wear these robes.

· Other additional features include: A new merchant on Dantooine, and the restoration of the Iriaz. If you are wondering about the Iriaz, they were cut from the original version of Dantooine. Now, you will be able to encounter them in the Sandral Grounds.

· In version 1.00.02 of the ‘Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard’ mod, the robe textures were tweaked for aesthetic reasons, and a sixth robe was added to the series. See below for details.

(This mod takes place on Dantooine in the Sandral Grounds.)

(The story is based upon the frame work that was introduced in the Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium.)

(Please follow the installation instructions closely.)

II. ITEMS SECTION:

In this section, you will find a list of custom items and textures.

These items were created by various modders who have contributed to this mod.

Items (ROBES):

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘War’ Robes:

Bast_ks.uti

ia_cloths_010.tga

P_BastilaBB10.tga

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Masters’ Robes:

Bast_ls.uti

ia_cloths_011.tga

P_BastilaBB11.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, and increase wisdom.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Renegade’ Robes:

Bast_ms.uti

ia_cloths_012.tga

P_BastilaBB12.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, and increase lightsaber proficiency.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Knights’ Robes:

Bast_ns.uti

ia_cloths_013.tga

P_BastilaBB13.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, and increase awareness.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Death’ Robes:

Bast_os.uti

ia_cloths_014.tga

P_BastilaBB14.tga

These robes allow the Jedi to move more freely. Additionally, they improve defense, help in force regeneration, reduce the amount of damage received, and increase the amount of damage given.

· (1 F) Jedi R.G. ‘Megiddo’ Robes: (NEW TO VARIATION)

Bast_ps.uti

ia_cloths_015.tga

P_BastilaBB15.tga

(Similar description as the Jedi R.G. ‘War’ Robes, but it has stronger stats all around.)

XIII. DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

· Since it is illegal to sell game modifications, I give exclusive rights to LucasFiles and LucasForums to release or delete, edit, or release this mod as they see fit. Obsidian Entertainment and Lucas Arts do not support this mod. If you wish to mirror this mod, you must contact me at LucasForums through a private message under MacLeodGR.

----------------------------------------------

I hope the design of the robes will be interesting. If you remember the robes that I have created for 'The Dark Apprentice', I altered Bastila's standard clothes in 'KotOR I' to look similar to the other set. I hope everyone will like the design. They are simple, but they do reflect to concept I was going for in 'DAP'.

I will be sending the files over to be uploaded in a few second, so hopefully someone over at LucasFiles.com will take notice. - MacLeodGR

If you are wondering where the downloads are, you haven't missed anything at all. For the past six days, I have been waiting on LucasFiles.com. I am not sure if they are too busy, so I will be uploading all other versions over at FileFront.com.

Next Tuesday afternoon, I will be uploading my files over there. I will also be looking for other locations, so the public can get the downloads when they are released. Or- I will be opening my own site, so I can control the editing and availability.

Either way, Next Tuesday is your best bet. :)

I downloaded it and it kinda sucks (compared to DAP) figthing the iriaz was cool the armors for Bastilia are cool 2 but the rest is way to short maybe adding some more to it like some of those royal gaurds on other planets with planetary differences or making your own character part of the royal gaurd and give some extra side quests

I downloaded it and it kinda sucks (compared to DAP) figthing the iriaz was cool the armors for Bastilia are cool 2 but the rest is way to short maybe adding some more to it like some of those royal gaurds on other planets with planetary differences or making your own character part of the royal gaurd and give some extra side quests

I am taking several months off from modding. I thought people would at least like the extra robes, which they could utilize throughout the game.

I am heading on vacation. I will be back in December.

I’ve downloaded this yesterday (thanks to D333), but it conflicted with some of the existing mods in my override. First I was running around with no head and then I started the game over and got stuck in the Ebon Hawk when I should have been viewing a cut scene. Neither of these where caused by problems with your mod just my inability to manage the mods correctly. I reinstalled the mods including your mod into my override and am now back on Taris. I will give you proper feedback once I reach Dantooine, but from your description and the screen shots it looks great.

You are allowed to create small and short mods. It is your creation and you can do anything you want. These are the modder’s mods and we should just be grateful to all the modders for allowing us access to their wonderful creations. I just wished I had the ability and the patience to do what you all do. Thank you, MacleodGR and thanks to all that helped you created this and your DAP mod. You (all the modders) are the reason I can continue to play TSL and KOTOR.

Well I finally made it to Dantoonie and this mod is every thing MacLeodGR advertised in the read me. It gives you robes similar to those worn by Bastila in MacLeodGR mod the ‘Dark Apprentice’. I remember many asking for these robes in the “Dark Apprentice’ thread well here they are. They look great and are well design. I loved the back story and the added Iriaz. The mod is short, but achieves what it was designed to do as it gives the robes designed for Bastila in game so you do not have to use a cheat or Save Game Editor It also gives you antoher place to buy a few other things and a couple of crystals eariler in the game. Great work MacLeodGR and thanks again for sharing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived