Home

Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard (Vrs. 1.00.02) - Released

I downloaded this mod. I tried to play it but everytime I changed Carth's clothing he became a female wearing the robes. I am also using Kha's Carth clothing mod. Can you tell me how to correct this problem?

??? What ???

I am very sorry, but I have never heard of this. Does the Carth mod have an Appearance.2da file?

All three of Kha's mods that I use have appearance. 2da as well as baseitem.2da files.

I see the problems. Hmm. Eventhough you may have to edit them, the .utcs may be pointing to a specific record in the Appearance.2da. Since I haven't looked at the files for three motnhs or more, I cannot really tell you the specifics.

• 1 month later...

If you were wondering, I have a legit reason why I have not updated this mod. I am so upset about what happened, and it is bothering me like hell. After I released the mod to LucasFiles.com, I accidently deleted the source files from my drive. I may have them still stored somewhere, but I just cannot find the files. When I gain access to the downloads at LucasFiles.com again, I will grabs another version. Maybe I can stitch together another update.

The only files that I can find easly are the Bastila robes. They will finally make an appearance in DAP, so their is no frett there.

I truely wanted to upgrade this mod, for I saw extensive possibilities on Dantooine. Grrr...

Sorry peoples. :(

You've got nothing to apologize for Mac, and I haven't even played the mod yet :) As someone else said above you and all the other modders are fantastic and I hope you all continue to do what you do for as long as you can even though I realize that even now the two KOTOR games are becoming a bit played out. I look forward to playing this mod and I thank you again.

'Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard'

When I was resetting my 'production' computer today, I stumbled upon an unlabled cd. After close examination, I found all the source and texture files for this mod. I don't know how I missed them, but I must have burned them to cd before I erased my harddrive.

I think I will have a little time at the beginning of the new year. After I am finished with the Dark Apprentice upgrade, I will make slight important changes to this mod. I will convert 'Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard' over to the TSL Patcher.

----------------------

Within the tradition of 'The Dark Apprentice', 'Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard' will be renamed to honor its sister mod. The next version will be called:

'The Dark Padawan: The Jedi Royal Guard'

Within this upgrade version, I will be stitching some small gaps. I will also be converting the mod over to the TSL Patcher.

If anyone has some 'small' suggestions, please feel free to post your feedback.

"This will officially be my last mod upgrade and build for the KotOR series."

MacCorp.

"This will officially be my last mod upgrade and build for the KotOR series."MacCorp.

Say it ain't so Joe, I mean Mac. I believe I read that somewhere before, so I hope you change your mind. But if you don't I just want you to know I've really enjoyed your mods and hope you return to the series if KOTOR III is ever made.

Dec 30th, 2006 @ 10:35pm

I will be releasing the upgrade on Sunday. The upgrade is quick and simple, for it is a change in how the mod is implimented. Nothing too big there. Just an upgrade for quick and compatible installation.

Thank you,

MacLeodCorp

Say it ain't so Joe, I mean Mac. I believe I read that somewhere before, so I hope you change your mind. But if you don't I just want you to know I've really enjoyed your mods and hope you return to the series if KOTOR III is ever made.

Even though I have said this in the past, I truely mean it this time around. I am in my final college year. Since my senior project starts in January, before classes oficially begin, I will need to spend my days and nights on its production. What drove me back to modding both 'The Dark Apprentice' and 'The Dark Padawan' was the patcher. I didn't have any plans on continuing modding.

The revision to 'The Dark Padawan' does not include dialogue revisions. I am just tweaking things here or there and making it easier to install. If KotOR III comes out this summer, I will probally not be involved in modding. I graduate December 2007, and I have a mess of homework to get done. I took upon more classes, for the end of college is close. When the Spring 07 semester starts, I will have six courses on my plate.

Since I have some time now, I am making them more compatible and easier to install.

• 1 year later...

I am lost and confused. I found the new merchant,and have the robes and i have everything installed correctly but i can't find anything else like the other npcs or anything. I looked all over the sandral estate and can't find anything other than the iraiz (i think that is how you spell it) but yeah can someone help me out here?

Great mod by the way!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I did go to the sandral grounds but i can't find the remains or the person on the bridge but the merchant and the iriaz are there so yeah i dunno whats going on.

And I haven't noticed any conflicts with other mods

MOds i have installed

restored vulkar and shadowlands.

creskin

a mod that changes the I want to be a jedi ___! to jedi____.

bastila darkside head

enhanced merchants

force power gain

mod that changes bastilas mothers clothes to commoner clothes

increased stats

jedi royal guard of course

movie style hilts

quigon double blade hilts

90sk robe mod

load screen revamped

pfhc01 female head reskin

pmhc04 facial hair reskin

prequel sabers

project bastila

revan cutscence powers

revan items by chainz

revan mask mod

Ebon Hawke Construction Bench

Mission into Jedi

Mission into jedi booster pack

rodian elder merchant

star forge work bench

dark jedi on endar spire

stream music mod

Tweak mod (the one that gets rid of the sparkles and stuff on some of the animations)

and I have WOTOR

• 2 weeks later...

OK so i figured it out and the problem was Female Mandalorians so i was wondering if you could make this compatible with Female Mandalorians. (it used to make them not appear but then i took the apperance 2da file from the Fem Mandalorians and put it in the override and now they show up but as female mandalorians)

If one of the UTCs in the Female Mandalorians mod is causing a conflict, simply don't use it that UTC. Alternatively install it after the previous mod -- I don't typically set my mods to overwrite anything (unless it's critical to the mod) so if you already had a file from this mod the ones from my mod wouldn't overwrite it.

If you did install mine second I can't imagine it would be the cause of your problems...

• 1 month later...

Retired from Modding the KotOR Series

As of this very moment, I am declaring my retirement from modding the KotOR series. Over the past four years, I have enjoyed the endless story potental of KotOR I and II. If you have any other questions, please feel free to send a private message. I will be checking in from time to time.

If a moderator see this message, please close this thread.

[K1] Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard (Vrs. 1.00.02) is closed for buisness.

Thank you,

The Source

Archived