Home

no-cd plz

l2ash

Why don't you just get a legal copy?

Well if i didn't have a copy why would i be asking you this? let me tell u what a no-cd does

No-cd: Useing a patch that allows the user not to use the orginal disk in the cd rom.

so yes i did buy it, but i don't wanna risk geting scratchs on the cd an possbile (maybe) breaking the cd from the inside, yes that has happend to me, an i don't wanna risk wanting to buy another cd-rom.

yea, i download a 3.8 gigabyte program on a basic modem,....man some intelligense these day from some people, an yes i was being scarcastic about it, an if u must know i did buy the game, so don't even bother with saying i didn't, an FYI its called a ISO an not a Torret, an i don't do ne thing illegal, (an FYI if u have the legal copy of the game, which i do, u CAN have a no-cd of the game u want, if u can find it that is)

• 3 months later...

why do you only have to be an illegal downloader to not want to have to have a cd every time you play?

its quite a pita to have to keep changing cds/dvds unless you have like 50 dvd drives.

so dont accuse people of illegal downloading when having to put the cd in for no reason after installing it is stupid.

As samandmax said, this is the wrong place for asking this. Yes, there are places you can get these programs, but if we were to post the sources we would get severely boll*cked. even still, if you were to take good care of your discs i.e cleaning them and keeping them in cases when not in use, you would not need to get a no-cd. And if you are playing a game, why would you need to be changing whats in the cd drive?

And for a QFE on samandmax221's last point...

Archived