Home

Help please huge graphics problem phelp ASAP!!

datmonkey

Hey i just bought this game at my local software vendor and installed it. When i try to play i get these weird graphical errors and stuff, like rendering problems. My character will go crazy like its artifacting almost and the refresh rate is screwed up, and its all tangled looking and stuff. Heres a print screen, although you cant really see the flickering and crazy stuff because i think it has to do with the refresh rate or something weird like that.

jediacademyproblem.jpg

Anyways please help ASAP so i can enjoy this AWESOME game!!

Oh yeah i have an fx5700LE with the latest drivers and everything. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks in advance

Eric

Yeah, i did some trouble shooting and tried various resolutions, refresh rates, and tried turning off all the fancy graphical stuff and setting it all on low. I relaly would like to play this game over the LAN... it works fine on this computer (7600 GT) but the office computer (5700 LE) is the one having the HUGE problems. If anyone knwos why it would be doing this please tell me! As stated earlier all other games work fine, drivers are updated, game is patched, etc.

erm wow i don't know exactly wot i did i had exactly the same problem as you and it was on full screen. i was going to take screen capture and post on here so i screen captured it then i pressed the windows button and clicked on the paint tab it did not work so i clicked the star wars tab again and its went normal. :giggle1: i hope its sorted out for you if not just click the windows button while in play and keep clicking about.

Archived