Home

Mod for Rakata turnouts

Master Jimmy

If there already was a mod requested like this, lock the thread.

Anyway, could it be possible to make a mod where you can persuade Bastila to come back to the light right before you get on the Star Forge?

Like I said before, if there already was a mod like this requested, lock the thread.

WARNING. THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS SPOILERS.

I've played the game through a few times. When you're light side, you cant turn Bastila back to the light atop the Rakatan Temple. You can turn her back to the light, or kill her when you find her aboard the Star Forge. He was wondering if there was a mod that allowed you to turn her back to the light atop the Rakatan Temple, so that you can use her aboard the Star Forge when you're good. When your evil, she comes with you to the Star Forge.

You can persuade her back to the light, but she goes back to the Star Forge alone. I think what Revanscool is looking for is a mod where Bastila rejoins your party as a lightsider instead of going back to the Star Forge. I'm not sure how that would work though as when playing lightside it would conflict with certain cutscenes.

You can persuade her back to the light, but she goes back to the Star Forge alone. I think what Revanscool is looking for is a mod where Bastila rejoins your party as a lightsider instead of going back to the Star Forge. I'm not sure how that would work though as when playing lightside it would conflict with certain cutscenes.

How much persuade do you need for that? I didn't know you could do that

:Open2:

hmm, could have sworn I've done it, she didnt come with me but went back to the Star Forge, Maybe Im just confused :p

Confused, yes. Correct, no.

It's quite linear.

If PC = Darkside - Bastila goes to the Star Forge with you on the Ebon Hawk.

If PC = Lightside - Bastila goes to the Star Forge by herself on the transport.

What's on the Star Forge is a different story. ;)

_EW_

Confused, yes. Correct, no.

It's quite linear.

If PC = Darkside - Bastila goes to the Star Forge with you on the Ebon Hawk.

If PC = Lightside - Bastila goes to the Star Forge by herself on the transport.

What's on the Star Forge is a different story. ;)

_EW_

However you are not confused in thinking that there is a way to sway Bastila more towards the light before she returns to the Star Forge. There is a dialog path that ultimately allows you to instill doubt within Bastila and for her to begin the return to the Light. However it entails the Romance plot having proceeded past the Kiss. Also there is alot of careful following of dialogue paths. That or I've been playing a mystery mod that I forgot about.

Archived