Home

im tired of the 360 taking all the games r u?

Well the 360 is more powerful then the xbox, so developers want to make new games on the 360 to try new things.

Also I'm pretty sure this is the wrong section for this. Probably should have gone in the Ahto Spaceport Cantina.

P.S. Welcome to the forums :D

haha

no

the xbox 360 is an amaxing console, and will be in november.

The Wii and PS3 will struggle against it.

Some analysts have even wrote that they predict the PS3 will be 3rd, with the Wii beating it.

you're sick of good games going on xbox 360?

im sick of people saying the xbox 360 is crap.

if kotor 3 is made, ofcourse it will be on pc too, the previous ones were, why alienate a market?

haha

no

Some analysts have even wrote that they predict the PS3 will be 3rd, with the Wii beating it.

you're sick of good games going on xbox 360?

im sick of people saying the xbox 360 is crap.

if kotor 3 is made, ofcourse it will be on pc too, the previous ones were, why alienate a market?

Q F ******* E

I don't knoiw why eveyone is so worried, so far I've noticed that all the games they've made for 360 have also been made for Xbox, which makes sense, the 360 is so graphicly advanced, it is almost a completely new consle from it's counterpart. Don't worry, PC versions of KOTOR are always better anyways, so get it for PC.

Here's another problem however. It may cause some of us "PC Gamers" to purchase upgrades (Although I personally need a new PC anyhow). Most of the best looking games for the 360 that are on the PC quite naturally demand high-end PCs. Because when you develop a game for the 360, you're not worrying about variables in performances.

Games like Oblivion, Ghost Recon AW, CoD2 seem specifically made for next-gen gaming, and their PC counterparts seem to require an Nvidia 7800 to get them to play any good.

they better make kotor3 for xbox and not a 360.

im freaking tired of all the cool new games tht r coming out on a stupid 360

I think it is safe to say that KOTOR 3 will not be on the XBox. Best to accept it.

* stored in the memory banks to be brought back out in the future *

I wish they'd make a universal game format that can be accessed on all gaming devices and adjusts to console settings! But that would be too easy...
It is because of that sort of thing that we get console games ported into **** PC games.

I wish they'd make a universal game format that can be accessed on all gaming devices and adjusts to console settings! But that would be too easy...

That would limit game potential. Think about it. That would mean that the games would have to be made to play on the weakest console, so that all consoles could run it. Then there would be no point in making better systems, since games would be limited to the weakest.

they better make kotor3 for xbox and not a 360.

im freaking tired of all the cool new games tht r coming out on a stupid 360

I think the XBox 360 will win out in the long run. I was upset that PS2 had a massive library of games, and the XBox had a meager list. It is important for technology to keep growing. Game consoles are not really important in life, but they do bring out the fun. KotOR 3 will probally be a 'next generation' console and PC game. Eventually, the market will phase out all the old XBox games. Or- The market has allready taken steps to do so.

Or- The XBox 360 will not last long. There are technology advancements that have not gained a strong foothold in the market. Laserdisk was projected to take over the VHS, but they didn't gain enough marketing ground. I think they were extremely expensive. Zip drive held their ground for a small but significant period of time, and then they were replaced by CDs.

All right, I don't actually own a 360, but I can tell you why there are awsome games coming out for it.(I'm hoping you mean games like GoW,Halo 3, the future Half-Life's, and GTA4)

Its because of the Mafia.By Mafia I mean Microsoft. There Genious's there. Why Let Microsft Studios release a Must have PC game for Windows XP, when they can get almost 4 times as much for it by making the comsumer by a 360?

An excellent example of this is Halo 2 for PC, its only runable on Vista because " The engine's so advanced". The Halo 2 engine is possibly one of the worst engines I've ever seen. Disagreeing with me? Compare it to Half-life's source engine. It can run on anything from windows 98 to XP, it also looks 10 times better, and can support many times of games, not just FPS. (E.G, theres a RPG coming out using the source engine.)

Anyway, it makes a lot of sense for Microsoft to put stuff on the new, more expensive Xbox 360.

And my last comment:

Halo 1 was originally going to be a PC game,It was shifted over to xbox, and pretty much sold the system. It was then ported to PC after the xbox had gained a foothold in the console market.

i don't know. the 360 is a very powerful system, but i also don't believe that it's truely a "next-gen" system. the term "next-gen" implies that there is something very different about the newer hardware. so, yes, the hardware is much, much more powerful than the previous generation's big gun, the first Xbox. the major question, however, is what does all that extra power provide??

the answer is actually much simpler than most people think. most people chalk up the changes of graphics and HDTV format outputs and extra physics effects. so, in that sense, yes there are some changes, but what's so different about that?? Half Life 2 and Halo 2 are two titles that i can think of off hand that combined fantastic visuals and physics on the first Xbox. so, the answer then becomes much more simpler, and the answer to that question is that all the extra power of the 360 just simply gives us more of the same thing.

if anything, its my prediction that Wii will come out on top followed by the 360, and i only give the 360 that much credit because of Sony's arrogance and the one year headstart that the 360 has over the other consoles.

But the Wii is not a next generation console. i makers of the Wii said that is not their goal, but instead to supply a fun console. i think thats quite good idea tbh, but alot of ppl are all about the graphics and how big the game is.

The 360 getting better games doesn't really bother me since I spent 2-3 years with the same mindset when I had the PS2 and the X-Box got all the cool games. Eventually I got my PS2's laser fixed for nothing, brought an X-Box and gave my PS2 to my brother for christmas... who sold it for a new phone in March or so.

But the Wii is not a next generation console. i makers of the Wii said that is not their goal, but instead to supply a fun console. i think thats quite good idea tbh, but alot of ppl are all about the graphics and how big the game is.

Your facts about Nintendo's motivations are incorrect. Wii is next generation, Nintendo just decided not to max out the graphics and instead focus on a part of the console that its competitors seemed to have forgotten about, the controls.

As for the Xbox360 stealing Xbox games, might as well get used to it, after all Microsoft doesn't support Windows 95 anymore for a very good reason XD

Your facts about Nintendo's motivations are incorrect. Wii is next generation, Nintendo just decided not to max out the graphics and instead focus on a part of the console that its competitors seemed to have forgotten about, the controls.

As for the Xbox360 stealing Xbox games, might as well get used to it, after all Microsoft doesn't support Windows 95 anymore for a very good reason XD

Iwata: "Nintendo is not working on a next-generation console"

Game giant president tells Japanese daily that the Wii is a lower-graphics console by choice, sheds light on online plans.

Theres The Article.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6152265.html

Archived