Home

What is this mysterious Sith artifact?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

As the topic suggests! The latest Designer Diary mentioned about such an item in the upcoming expansion; Forces of Corruption.

Some folk have told stories dating back thousands of years before the Clone Wars - others claim that it is a myth! As the shroud of mystery is slowly being lifted over Tyber Zann and his bunch of scum - we would love to hear your thoughts and views about this new discovering in the game.

DMUK

Holocron would be predictible, i would say it is some rare sith artifact that harnesses power or something to tie into the Eclipse. Im assuming they would both work hand in hand.

You are probably right. I think we will have to fnd the artifact in the game to power the eclipse's laser.

Star Forge is boring and old, at all for what do your want millons of ships when you have SDDs Executor and Eclipse? i also think that the emperor will be searching for it at all, its a dark side artifact most surely a holocron, or a force powering crystal

Oh. Okay. In that case. I think it's probably some kind of weapon. You know, for a underworld guy, Typer Zahn sure does want alot of weapons. Where does one hide a 17 kimometer long ship? What does a underworld guy do with one?

Anyway, yeah. A weapon of some sort. But holocron makes more sense.

Actually Star Forge may not be that far off. It could be an old Sith artifact from the Old Republic era, something that ties into a small quest featured in Kotor. They could be really good and make it an item or fixed object that was passed by the palyer on Korriban in Kotor. Althoguh i think im just being a Kotor fanboy now.

I think the Sith artifact will be a McGuffin, an item that's only there in Campaign mode and that gives your troops a boost or unlocks some unit or other in the campaign. My guess is that it will mostly be a story device to keep the story moving forward and not something you can install in your base for any special effects.

Archived