Home

handmaiden/atton kiss sceen

goldenflames

i was wondering if there is a way of having a kiss sceen like the one in kotor 1 with bastila for kotor 2 tsl

its just that its sooo obvious that there are conections with characters but no action

also could we hav it so that you can chose, i mean like when you talk about handmaiden and visas with kreia (if thats spelt right) and talk about your feelings for them you decide wheter the kiss will/not happen

i have only played some of the female story (well up to the point of leaving telos) so i dont know whether disciple like you or not but if so there could be a choice thing to.

• 2 months later...
they would need to have thier animations edited for that, so fading out is the best idea unless you want to spend ours tinkering with the model.

Well You might ask Kha to do it, she might be more than happy to do it for you...... sorry but I don't know how to contact her. She did it with Carth so if she does it for you it shouldn't take that long. But she may not do it, I was just throwing an idea at you.

Well You might ask Kha to do it, she might be more than happy to do it for you...... sorry but I don't know how to contact her. She did it with Carth so if she does it for you it shouldn't take that long. But she may not do it, I was just throwing an idea at you.

well... actually it was Cjt0202 that made the Romance Fix mod for Fem!Revan and Carth and she had to use the fade in/out because there are no good animation in the game. I have tried to change animations but with no luck so far.

• 2 months later...

This may sound stupid, but man did it look real. I was playing kotor 1 some time ago, and I was fighting Bastila on the Star Forge. While revan was fighting up close to bastila, their battle animations forced their faces to came into contact with each other, forming the illusion of a kiss.

The same thing happened to me when I was fighting sion in the seconed game (I was a female by the way). I posted this story on some other forum some time ago, but it was technically only a glitch. Would this information help? (please don't kill me!)

Archived