102 members have voted

1. 1. What class is your favorite?

• Light Side Guardian
    • Light Side Sentinal
    • Light Side Consular
    • Dark Side Guardian
    • Dark Side Sentinal
    • Dark Side Consular

I'm no mod, but generally a thread is okay to be resurrected if it's only been dead for a month or two. As soon as a thread is over 6 months dead you should start avoiding it like the plague merged with cancer and is out to get you.

OT: I stick with my response from all those years ago. o_Q

I have no problem with that; I just want to know the reasoning behind it. It seems to me that it would be more egregious/annoying to start a new thread that was already existing, even if it was old. Again, I don't really care; I'm just curious to the reason it's taboo to post on an old thread.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I just did some research on "thread necromancy" on wikipedia, and I see that it is generally frowned upon. I'm not really sure why; IMO it's more annoying to start a new thread that is already existing, but that's just me. I don't plan on doing any necroposting; I was just curious to the reasoning behind the rule against it.

Back on topic:

If you start Guardian and then choose Jedi Master, do you still earn force powers slowly at that point, or do you start to earn them faster once you choose Jedi Master?

Also, has anyone tried the inverse: starting Consular and then choosing Jedi Weapons Master?

If you start Guardian and then choose Jedi Master, do you still earn force powers slowly at that point, or do you start to earn them faster once you choose Jedi Master?

You gain more Force powers (and points) and skills once you become a Master, but you lose the extra feats you'd get if you stuck with Guardian.

Also, has anyone tried the inverse: starting Consular and then choosing Jedi Weapons Master?

I've tried that. I think it's better than Guardian/Master, because of the extra skill points and Force powers early on. And Weapon Master has access to the better combat feats. Though I'd rather have extra VP than FP early on.

i've played the game for years, and i only do LS Consular/Master

I've tryed once DS Consular/Sith Lord, but i don't like dark side and i dont like not consular/master.

i just need the implant with the two weopen fighting feats and i'm game..

Archived