Home

Fluffy Teletubbies Clan---(F.T.)

jake123456

Don't be distracted by the name! These are not teletubbies you know from the tv show! Our teletubbies have sharp teeth. They bite heads off their opponents and destroy any resistans! Crush and make them suffer.

<Join US>

Our Policy:

1. No Teamkillers Allowed. (We hate teamkillers and everything they represent)

2. No As*****es At Any Time. (We may be fierce to our opponents, but we must be kind people. We must play fair in competition and respect other players.)

3. No Cheaters Allowed In a Clan. (Absolutely no hackers. Cheaters will NOT be tolerated in a clan)

The Clan Has been Oficially Formed on Aug. 3 2006.

We welcome anyone who wants to join!

You can ask any members of the clan to join! Look for Nazgul, Dickweed or Dark Master in Star Wars Battlefront 2 ,version 1.0 of the game. We can often be found on servers Rent: , Rent2: , and Alpha and Omega if you play at night.

Our recruting server will soon be available. Initials of the clan are (F.T.)

Our website isn't fully functional right now, but soon will be. http://www.freewebs.com/fluffyteletubbiesclan/index.htm

May the force be with You!

I think you can. But in my opinion that would only waist your time. By changing between users it will be very hard for you to get on the leaderboard, because you will be playing for three people, instead of one. However,some clans have alliances, or even merge. I think you should join the clan where you have more buddies, the one that satisfies you the most and stay in that clan. Good Luck!

Archived