Home

Americans Are Quizzed

Datheus

I didn't get a few of them. But meh, I'm young.

But lol @ the Star Wars is based on true events. Islrael's religion being Muslim (huh?), the axis of evil being California and New York, and Tony Blair being a skater.

So based on this, I'm supposed to assume that Americans are idiots, yes? :roleyess: I'm an American citizen, and I answered each question correctly and easily. So...yeah. Where are similar videos that portray dumbass European (or otherwise non-US citizens) people for what they are (which is ill informed, sanctimonious,finger-pointing whiny turds)? *Crickets chirp* It can't be possible that you have no idiots. Oh that's right, tons of you post here!

The only one I didn't get was the fifth man to walk on the moon. Other than that though, the rest were easy.

"Collateral Damage? It's like...that movie, right? The one that came out? But it's not the movie, it's what the movie's about...but I guess that's not the correct answer, but it has something to do with the movie..."

"That guy, with the turban thingy...I call him diaperhead LOL!"

I wonder though, how many people they go through in order to get these responses.

Oh, my goodness. I am freakin' moving to Australia. :eek:

I wonder though, how many people they go through in order to get these responses.

Yeah, I suspect he cut out the correct answers and just kept the stupid ones for the sake of humor.

...I hope.

"It's a suicide group in....Israel...and its leader is...Yasser Arafat. Everyone knows that."

He was already looking stupid enough. He didn't have to add that last sentence.

:D

Go USA3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fags.gif!

So based on this, I'm supposed to assume that Americans are idiots, yes?
Based on this, my own experience, and thousands of other experiences made by other people, it's very, very safe to say Americans have some exceedingly lacking World Social Studies curricula, yes. Whether that qualifies as idiocy or not is up to you to determine - I'd say no.

There was a serious study done that showed that 11% of young Americans (18 to 20-something) can't find the USA on the map. There was a kid in my class in Houston who asked if Hitler was still in power. There was another one who didn't know we were Russia's allies, and yet another one couldn't find Russia on the map, search throughoutly as she did all of Europe, Africa, and the Americas (she was on her way to the right continent when I pointed out the location of our budds the Russians out to her).

But lol @ the Star Wars is based on true events.
Some of it is. Inspired by, at least.

Where are similar videos that portray dumb*** European (or otherwise non-US citizens) people for what they are (which is ill-informed, sanctimonious,finger-pointing whiny *****)
Should I report this cute little flame, or should I let it go:)?

Probably quite a few:rofl:. Which, of course, is what people miss.

Where is the west bank?

"On the east coast."

lol-46383.jpg

Well done Yankee doodles! You know a lot of crap. I managed to (unfortunately) see a clip from Oprah where they asked who were the first US presidents from americans and people of different nationality. None of the US citizens knew. Well done indeed

Americans are and always will be self-absorbed idiots, would you happen to agree with me or not

I'm so embarrased to be an American right now.

*Sigh* so am I. Americans, officially, are F*CKING STUPID!!!!!! The only ones that are smart are us and the people who are on the compter and watching TV most of the day. AHAHAHAHA! Stpuid idiots.

Is the star wars movies based on true events? True or false?

True.

Oh my god. What has this world come to?

Americans

:wstupid:

I agree with you full fledged Tepe.

Archived