Home

Americans Are Quizzed

Datheus

As apposed to what country? Are you saying that dumb people never climb the corporate level anywhere but in America? If so, I present to you the Wii. (that's from Japan, by the way.)

:lol:

Yeah, but was it not the US that first broke the closed country-policy of Japan and started close business relationships. And was it not USA who had manned Japan after World War 2? In a few years even the Iraqi will be just as dumb as the americans

Yeah, but was it not the US that first broke the closed country-policy of Japan and started close business relationships. And was it not USA who had manned Japan after World War 2? In a few years even the Iraqi will be just as dumb as the americans

I don't follow your logic. You're saying that Americans went to Japan after WWII, and that Iraqi people are going to be dumb? Lets see...so todays lesson is Japanese people are dumb? Oh, and for the record there were plenty of stupid people in Iraq before Americans went there.

Americans are and always will be self-absorbed idiots
Whereas people under the age of 18 are and always will be generalizing, stereotyping knowitalls? Or perhaps only some of them are. Who knows.

Honestly, yes there are stupid americans. there are stupid japanese, stupid mexicans, stupid canadians, stupid french, stupid spanish, stupid HUMANS.

Also the irony of your arrogance in calling an entire nation of people you've never met self-absorbed is not lost on me.

Archived