Home

Vader being a smartass

toms

Hilarious! :lol:

anyway, if you want to use this thread to link to any other funny SW stuff then go ahead...

I'll take up that offer! :)

I'm sure most of you have seen this before, but its really funny anyways...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPr6IQXBFVQ

I think I vaguely remember seeing that before, but it's still just as funny :D

I guess this is by the same people...?

MTV Movie Awards - Episode I Parody

The "Yoda has changed" one was hilarious. It also points out how contradicting Episode I, II, and III are.

Another example is how Obi-Wan says "only the Sith deal in absolutes" and Yoda tells Luke years later, "do or do not. There is no try" (sounds pretty absolute to me).

Yeah...The prequel trilogy might as well be a seperate saga from the OT, for all the differences there are.

Another example is how Obi-Wan says "only the Sith deal in absolutes" and Yoda tells Luke years later, "do or do not. There is no try" (sounds pretty absolute to me).

I made a topic like that before, and we were all discussing that! And then someone said that Obi's line, "only a sith deals in absolutes" is in itself, an absolute, so Obi-Wan had to be a sith too, or something like that.

I made a topic like that before, and we were all discussing that! And then someone said that Obi's line, "only a sith deals in absolutes" is in itself, an absolute, so Obi-Wan had to be a sith too, or something like that.

*head explodes*

Maybe people should start looking at these films for what they are, entertainment, and stop picking holes in every single part of it. It spoils the film for the rest of us.

I liked ALL of the star wars films, they were all fun to watch, I really culdn't care less if "only the sith deal in absolutes" is an absolute. Please let it go.

EDIT: Just found this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnJX5aqXyB0

Archived