Home

[Spoiler]Kreia escape

Shortynds

Hello people, I just want to know what's your idea of how Kreia escape from Sion and be able to pass through the Sith troopers that are firing the Ebon Hawk.

My idea is that somehow she manipulate Sion's mind and then use her stealth ability to sneak past by the Sith troopers, so what do you think? :)

Sorry for my bad English. ;)

I think Sion lets her escape...after all, he cripled her, and had already stripped away of her power (cutscene). Knowing Sion, he'd only let her live to increace her suffering.

and, although she's cripled, i agree with the stealth-thingy. It would be suiting for such an sneaky and manipulative person. :)

You've got to remember, the main trait of Kreia is manipulation. She has manipulated most of the events that lead you to Malachor at the end, and even if that means promising to Sion that he can kill the exile, knowing full well that by the time Exile gets to Malachor the exile will be strong enough to defeat him.

Well Sion obviously still regarded her as his master. He only wanted to torture her, trying deperately to kill the Exile and bring him/her before her. As for the sith soldiers, well I'm sure many of them were on Kreia's payroll, what with Malak gone. :)

Or maybe it's really simple. Sion considered her no threat ("he cannot kill what he cannot see"), and the Sith troopers weren't even there yet when she boarded the Hawk. :xp: She was ahead of them, you know - she didn't sneak past them of break through them, because as far as I know, they hadn't attacked yet.

Her floating lightsabers? That's a pretty cool idea, and it would explain a lot. Sadly though, there are no lightsabers in the party's possession. Perhaps she hid a few under her cloak. ;)

the Sith troopers weren't even there yet when she boarded the Hawk. :xp: She was ahead of them, you know - she didn't sneak past them of break through them, because as far as I know, they hadn't attacked yet.

Don't forget the laser turret minigame. Kreia couldn't have boarded the ship while you were fending them off.

Sion can't kill Kreia; because as much as he hates her, he desperatly wants her acknowledgement and acceptance. Kreia knows this, she manipulates his feelings by degrading him, further denying him what he wants.

Sion most likely allowed her to escape because he wants her to finally break, to see that he's superior and that her plans for the Exile will fail. That's the reason why he let her escape Korriban in the first place, and why he accepted her back as his Master at the end of the game.

The thing I always wonder is just what Kreia's power level really is during the game. She says that she was thrown out by the sith and stripped of her power, which serves as the reason why she's cast down to level 3 in the game, but I was never certain about that... It would be entirely in her own interest to prevent having lost her skills, when she was actually far stronger than anyone in the Ebon Hawk.

Thats what i wondered too, Kreia saids that she was stripped of her power and exiled, the second i met her in the game i got supisious(spell?) about her, but by the end game she took some beating down i tell you that, but she never really hated us, if you get what i mean, becuz when you beat her she gets all social suddenly. (funny how when you say to her: she may rest now, she hits the floor as if she just got gunned down by a squad of soldiers lol).

Actually, Kreia's escape was part of the cut content that never made it into the final version of TSL:

After getting her hand chopped off, all the Sith troopers on board congregate right near Sion to watch him kill her, but Kreia outsmarts them. She takes off her robes and starts doing naked lapdances for the stunned troopers, and then she sneaks off the ship when they're busy ripping their eyeballs out.

Actually, Kreia's escape was part of the cut content that never made it into the final version of TSL:

After getting her hand chopped off, all the Sith troopers on board congregate right near Sion to watch him kill her, but Kreia outsmarts them. She takes off her robes and starts doing naked lapdances for the stunned troopers, and then she sneaks off the ship when they're busy ripping their eyeballs out.

This demostrates that sometimes the cut content is better cut than in-game. Thanks Mace, show to all those modders how´s the cut content really!! :xp:

If i'd see such a thing, i would gauge my eyes out. FAST!

That sure explains it - I would have run like crazy too!!

:D

Archived