Home

Start right after the Jedi Outpost

lsniper

Well on Telos right before you go to another planet (sorry about the descriptions, i havnt played in awhile), I get stuck. When I go to the jedi base and talk to that one chick I get a "cheat node" or something like that and I cant get off the planet...I cant talk to my party people because they are stuck in 1 place. So for some reason I cannot board the ebon hawk because I dont have all of my party together.

(the only reason I know that its right before I get off the planet is because i have the game on xbox)

So is there a way I can get off Telos?

alright, thanks...and do you know where I can get a PC game save? I need one because I deleted all of mine thinking that my entire game was bugged =/

I have been searching for an hour or 2 for one and can only find Xbox game saves and cant find a Xbox to PC converter...

In Kotor 2 the savegame method keeps saves seperate for each character you play so you have to cycle through the different characters when your going to load a game.

Omfg...lol...THANK YOU!!! It works now...lol...been searching for hours just to find a gamesave that works and here I am with the working game saves just didnt know that I had to "Switch Characters" to get to it. Lmfao...thanks!

Archived