Home

Should Rumsfeld be fired?

TK-8252

Should Rumsfeld be fired?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rumsfeld be fired?

• Yes
    • No

"Well, to be fair, Secretary Rumsfeld probably never saw that episode of Meet the Press!":rofl:

Along with the Downing Street Memos, I'd say yes. Along with the entire Bush Administration. Fire them... Into jail.

Did this thread start out in the Swamp, by any chance? It's the first time a comedy episode was used as a Senate discussion basis:).

Did this thread start out in the Swamp, by any chance? It's the first time a comedy episode was used as a Senate discussion basis:).

Nope, I started it here. Comedy episode... eh... more newsworthy than anything from Faux News.

I think now that his success with Zarqawi is fading away people have renewed the attack. I might add that alot of military has beens and folks that know nothing about the military are leading the charge.

There will always be errors and there will always be shortcomings. I wonder what the Democrats really want with this war they voted for, could they ever really be satisfied with the Bush administration?

Sure dissent is the highest form of Democracy..blah.blah..blah... but your focus is your reality and your reality can shape the future.

Here I thought you would point to the lack of adequate armor during the first part of the war.

Instead you list the Bush administration as a major shortcoming.

Which brings me back to my original question, though you may not be a Democrat I can tell you certainly lean that way:

I wonder what the Democrats really want with this war they voted for, could they ever really be satisfied with the Bush administration?

Again our focus determines our reality and our reality can shape the future.

I think now that his success with Zarqawi is fading away people have renewed the attack. I might add that alot of military has beens and folks that know nothing about the military are leading the charge.

You mean like that ex cia analyst? And the ex general in charge of iraq, and the ex uk ambassador to iraq.. yes.. i can see why we should ignore what they say, and instead rely advice of military experts like Rumsfeld.

I thought everyone already knew that rumsfeld lied though.. so i thought this was more damming as an example of the blatantly biased style of reporting of Fox News. Maybe i should cross post it to the Fox News thread...

Archived