Home

Kreia level progression (Spoilers?)

Sadam

I'm currently playing through TSL for the 4th time, just made Jedi Master for the first time :-).

I was just wondering whether any of the feats/powers/level ups applied to Kreia have any bearing on her stats when you reach the final confrontation at Malachor? I have tried giving her loads of defensive force powers, and resisted giving her any offensive force powers at all. I have also left her out of my party for most of the game since reaching Nar Shadaa.

Will this affect the final confrontation at all, or does the game automatically "level her up" for the big showdown? Do her powers vary depending on my alignment or Prestige class?

Thanks all......

Sadam

I'm currently playing through TSL for the 4th time, just made Jedi Master for the first time :-).

I was just wondering whether any of the feats/powers/level ups applied to Kreia have any bearing on her stats when you reach the final confrontation at Malachor? I have tried giving her loads of defensive force powers, and resisted giving her any offensive force powers at all. I have also left her out of my party for most of the game since reaching Nar Shadaa.

Will this affect the final confrontation at all, or does the game automatically "level her up" for the big showdown? Do her powers vary depending on my alignment or Prestige class?

No, the final confrontation uses a separate NPC for her, nothing you do during the game will affect how she performs during that battle (except your level, since the higher level you are the more overpowered she becomes).

In that fight she'll always have 28 Strength, 26 Dexterity, 50 Constitution, 26 Intelligence, 64 Wisdom and 18 Charisma, the same sets of feats and force powers and only a lightsaber as equipment regardless of how you build her character during the game.

Always use Kreia in the party - you want the bonus xp that her "mentor" feat gives you.

Yes, she's quite a bit of an annoying old hag constantly berating you in a condescending manner, but she does give out bonus xp.

The only time I throw her out of the party is when I want to do something that I know she will not like (and so lose influence).

Thanks, I completely forgot about the Mentor ability, should pay more attention I guess.

I'm enjoying this game more and more every time I play it, thanks to the Influence guide I have actually managed to train Atton to become a Sentinel, and I'm expecting great things of Mira, Disciple and Bao-Dur when they are sufficiently trained.

Cheers for the help everyone, it's making the game better all the time....

Sadam

Archived