Home

favorite star wars novels?

what are they? i'm asking because i'm just getting into the star wars fiction and i don't know where to start. i just bought Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader by James Luceno and Volume 1: Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zanh. what should i put on my "to get" list? i appreciate the help.

QFE

i also got labyrinth of evil. while i havent read it yet, i know its gonna be one heck of a book. :D

I didn't think that it was that great, but I read it in the car and kept getting interrupted mid-scentece. Maybe I'll like it more if I read it without interuptions.

My favorites are the Republic Commando books.

I also liked the "Tales from Mos Eisely Cantina" and "Tales from Jabba's Palace".

I liked these, too. I think I remember reading one called "Tales of the Bounty Hunters" that was along the same lines, but it was so long ago that I can't be sure.

Stackpole's "X-Wing: Rogue Squadron" series gets a definite thumbs up.

And, of course Timothy Zahn's "Thrawn" trilogy-the books that started the whole EU novel craze back in 1991.

^ ^ ^

Yes, Tales of the Bounty Hunters was quite sweet.

That's the book that has the story which illuminates the inner life of the saarlac and renders the tale of the only creature tough enough to escape it.

In this book, we are also introduced to Holowan labs and an especially nasty, calculating creature known as IG-88.

Archived